Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

on August 14, 2017
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World could have been your A typical, Hollywood romance but it did not fall into that trap. The set up is what you'd expect. Boy meets girl. Boy meets a better girl. Boy attempts to lose the current girl and win the new girl. However, in this case we are not set up to favor the new girl. The movie remains neutral, creating an even split of likable and sympathetic characters between both love interests. I suspect that even the film makers were equally torn, as they fully filmed one ending for each outcome to this love triangle. Good pacing ensures that romance, comedy and action are evenly balanced and don't overstay their welcome. Combine this with some good, visual storytelling, clear and exciting fight scenes and about five thousand video game references and Scott Pilgrim is an all round solid movie. Truly a movie with something for everyone. If you happen to be a gamer movie buff with a soft spot for a good romance like myself then you're in luck because everything here is for you.
on November 3, 2017
This arrived even sooner than my other orders which I’ve made before ordering this movie. It’s such a great film! I’ve already watched it twice, lol. This might be my new favourite movie of all time now!
on July 24, 2017
Feels like a living comic book. If you are a geek at heart you will definitely enjoy the movie. Great sense of humor and many fun action scenes
on March 26, 2015
This is my go-to movie when I feel sad. It's just perfectly executed and one of the best graphic novel adaptions out there. One of the funniest movies for sure... Edgar Wright, I tip my hat to you sir.
on December 17, 2016
Super fast shipping. Great movie. Also comes in metal case I didn't know of. Bonus!!!!!
on February 3, 2016
Quirky off-beat comedy with over the top martial arts fight scenes and fresh sound track make this an instant cult classic!
on May 3, 2013
If you're from Toronto this is a must buy. Michael Cera plays an amazingly lame super hero.
Movies good, extra features are good, comes with concept art, deleted scenes worth watching
and steller movie stills. This movie will give you nerd chills, it will make you laugh, cry, scream well not scream
but you defeninetly will be in awe at what a good performance and quality CGI movie can bring. This movie has sound effects that will tantalize you. Look how much I'm writing about how good this movie is! MORE WORDS!!!
on December 16, 2013
Very nice movie, I had already seen it but it was so cheep that I bought it just to try amazon 2-days shipping. Beautiful metal case quality with cool graphic. Not much else to say of it. (Please take in note that I never bought any other metal case film or video game so I can't compare)

1 thing bad is the sticker of the price is directly on the box and difficult to remove in a clean way. I recommend olive oil or lighter's fuel.
on April 22, 2018
Forgot how awesome and fun this movie was. Kids absolutely loved it as well, the video game graphics, the fighting. Never a dull moment.
on November 21, 2017