on January 18, 2012
Pros
- bigger than I thought it would be
- solid when sitting
- great if you are a Star Wars fan. it looks impressive as doll

Cons
- doesn't function as a clock that well. can't see numbers (number are not lite unless you press the head down so forget about checking the time from across the room unless you have long arms and a small room)
- a little unsteady when standing
- buzzer's a standard clock sound. how cool if there was deep breathing or the Star Wars tune???
- expensive $30 (purchased before Christmas). It's priced at $20 right now (better).

Neither good or bad
- our little Vader lights up red unlike the photo shown online - just a little off putting
on October 28, 2011
-pretty good size
-it's just too bad that the time does not light all the time in the dark, or that the numbers are not lit up in red lights. Need to turn on the light/lamp to see the time.
on February 3, 2012
A buddy of mine is a star wars fan and once he saw the clock, he was in love. The alarm isn't very loud but hey, at least you have Darth Vader protecting you in the ways of the force while you rest.

It's a great gift for any Star Wars Fanatic. I'd recommend it!
on April 8, 2013
As novelty alarm clocks go, this is a great one. I'm old enough to have attended the first Star Wars movie without a parent, but Darth is still the ruler of the universe. The clock is simple to operate, even for my ancient eyes. You push down Darth's head to turn on the back light or snooze the alarm and the clock glows pleasantly, if somewhat brightly for a darkened bedroom. My only niggle is that once you are done snoozing, the small slider button on Darth's back is a little small and tricky to reach to turn off the alarm. Darth has ended up on the floor several times in the struggle, but he is sturdy enough to take the fall, so good for younger kids too.
on October 29, 2011
I love the darth vader lego clock and I think the head as the snooze button is funny. I just wished it had a star wars like song as the alarm... not a generic buzzer. It works great as an alarm clock.
on October 30, 2011
Our son really loves his Darth Vader alarm clock it was well worth the money. I was pleased with the time span from order to delivery 2 days. This is a perfect gift for a boy that loves star wars.
on January 17, 2012
I have tried to find a good clock for my son for a long time until I saw it. It is the right clock I want to buy. My son likes it very much.
on November 28, 2011
Product arrived much earlier than expected. Product was in good condition and I am satisfied with everything. Thank you lego.
on February 9, 2013
I am a huge Star Wars fan, so this was a no-brainer for me! Although I think this is supposed to be for kids, I am a grandma and I love it! When it is standing it raises the clock part so that I can see the numbers without raising my head from the pillow! I also need a clock with a fairly loud alarm and this one works. It is a great novelty and I am enjoying it.
on August 25, 2013
Some extra features on this thing, like Darth's voice would be amazing, but it's still good. You can set an alarm, tap his head to snooze for five minutes. Only one alarm can be set, and it only has the one option for the alarm sound, but I don't think this is being purchased for it's features, it's being purchased to have a Lego Darth Vader on your nightstand.