Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Vinyl Day sports Tools

on April 18, 2018
I’m very disappointed with this product. I have purchased other decals from this same vendor in the past that were great. Unfortunately, it looks like they have moved to a new cheaper material as the product I received is a lot different than the images I’ve seen in other reviews. The Decals are translucent and not opaque (as per the images in the description). It is impossible to create the landscape portrayed in the description, as decals cannot be overlapped. The decals do not stick for more than 8 hours to regular dry wall, and left stains on my wall. The decals are very cute and fun, but the quality of the material is really bad.
review image
on February 7, 2018
It took two people to put it on the wall. Some of the long branches need two hands. But easy to put on. Just as seen from the photo. I am happy with this order. Looks nice on wall.
on April 3, 2013
Although this is adorable and looks great on the wall, I was disappointed in the quality compared to other wall decals I have purchased in the past. Extreme care had to be used to remove the decals from the backing. Also, the branches didn't quite line up and flowers were used to hide seams. I am happy with this product now that it is up on the wall, but improvements could definitely be made.
on October 25, 2016
Awesome product! Amazing quality, stuck to the wall very very easily, and never fell off. Had them on for two years, and when I took them off they peeled off easily and left no residue. Can even be used again after two years! Beautiful colours, and the exact size I was expecting. Love love love these decals!
on October 10, 2017
Amazing. Transforms the room entirely. Hope it lasts.
on June 5, 2013
This product was delivered so fast! It was very easy to put up on the wall. I would recommend it being a two person job! My husband put it on the wall and I looked for the numbers. I also cut around some of the larger pieces so we could check place,ent on the wall. The picture you use for placement could be larger, but it gave us enou information that we needed! Our nursery looks great! Love how it instantly brought in our nursery theme!
on August 13, 2015
Clean cuts and sticks very well on wall. We've had it for two years now and it still looks good. I recommend that you cut out each piece and temporarily arrange it with painters tape on the wall beforehand so you get an idea of the scale and how it looks on the wall.
on September 6, 2017
My daughter loves it.
on May 19, 2015
I found that some of the flowers were difficult to get off the backing without tearing between the petals. Basically any sharp turn on the decals gave me trouble. Sticks well though and looks great.
on September 26, 2016
Amazing quality, and easy to use. Would highly recommend, colours are wonderful and decals are not transparent like the cheaper versions of the same images.