countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on July 11, 2017
Works great so far. This is my first time purchasing any Microsoft console or Xbox. And it took me awhile to set but it works as it's suppose to. However, I did not realize that it didn't come with a hard drive so I need to purchase one before I'm able to play anything. Controller looks and works great aswell
on June 23, 2017
Had for a few years now and it runs great
on April 9, 2013
If you want a good gaming system I say hey get an xbox and make it nice and fancy and the slim version always the best
on May 9, 2017
We love it...it works..it didn't take too long to get here. When I had an issue with the controller the seller was extremely helpful
on July 26, 2015
great for price !!!!
on June 8, 2017
I did not get the wireless controlers or tge cables so this xbox is pointless
on April 14, 2017
Fantastic !! Works great and was exactly as advertised!
on January 5, 2012
You'll need to get the 250gb hard drive thing if you don't already have one to pop in to play certain games. It'll say on the back "needs 20gb free memory to play" if you don't it'll just run really bad/slow/laggy depends on the game. It's recommended as a replacement only. There actually no hard drive in it when you get it so you can just put your old one in right away.
on December 1, 2013
it did not work when i received it and no one helped me so i lost my money. will never trust amazon again there is too much red tape for assistance.
on June 20, 2017
I am very fond of. Beyond my imagination, I think it might be bad. But when I received, I am very satisfied.Great product, most people do not believe I'm in the Amazon at such a low price to buy it.
They are much prettier than I expected. Works great, just have to trust it good price also make a huge difference Everyone who walked into my home instantly loved them!