Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Luxury Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis Tools

Customer reviews

Melissa and Joey Pt1 S1
Format: DVD|Change

on May 31, 2011
I did not get to watch Melissa & Joey when it originally aired, as it did not show in Canada. However, being a big Sabrina the Teenage Witch fan, I decided to take a gamble.

It's not bad. It's not great, but it's not bad. "Mel" is the aunt of two teenagers. Mel had a wild child upbringing, but is now settled into a political life at city hall. Her sister in in jail for a Ponsey scheme and her brother-in-law is on the lam. "Joe" is an out of work financial planner who, through an odd series of events, winds up as Mel's manny.

Some of the writing is cute, MJH and JL are as fresh as they always are. I do think that the series got better as it neared the later episodes of the 12, but it still did not make me want to watch them all in one sitting.

If you are a STTWF, I say give it a try.
on April 12, 2012
I am addicted to this show. Joey and Melissa have amazing chemistry. This show is the best in a long time and a favorite of mine. I grew up watching Joey on Blossom.
The kids on the show are such pros too. They're great, funny. A great cast. I am hooked. I have each episode memorized from watching so much. I love it that much. And the episodes with Joey's reallife brothers are fantastic. I highly recommend this show to anyone. A great show. Thank you.
on August 28, 2011
The service was good and the DVD arrived in a timely fashion. As for the content, I was surprised at how good the show was. I had seen interviews on talk shows and heard buzz about it, but don't get the chanel so I thought I would order the DVD and check it out. It's worth a gander.
on October 28, 2013
If you grew up in the times of TGIF, you may like this one. I will always love Melissa Joan Heart, and pretty much anything abc family creates. This is just a nice easy family show!
on November 28, 2016
It was a gift for someone else .I have no complaints.