Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on August 20, 2017
Faire attention au produit ''neuf'' qui sont arrivé usager ne sont pas compatible avec les cahiers livescrives vendu en ligne et la batterie ne se change pas .pas moyen de voir le menu d'ajustement meme si la luminositer est a 100% et ne garde pas sa charge.
on November 18, 2014
Great tool. I like it.
on April 12, 2013
I would recommend this product to anyone that has to take notes at any point of their lives. Wither it be for work or school it captures everything that is said and makes it easy to review. I use it for work, school and my own personal projects. I like the fact that there is always a digital copy of my notes on my computer which I can easily export to onenote or any other program I want to export to. I prefer the Echo over the Sky since I really like syncing with a desktop and using onenote for school notes and assignments. So if you have a choice I would say get the Echo over the sky.
on April 1, 2013
when the item eventually is sent i may be able to comment , I recommend checking delivery times , in particular if the item is required urgently, this was required by my son who is studying half the semester has passed and there is no sign of it, and of course it is very difficult to get to the bottom of it all
on January 17, 2012
It's great to write with. Wish the ink was more like the uniball ink but still works well.

It's an easy pen to set up on your computer. I use a Macbook Pro.

I'm looking forward to going to a Writer's Conference and using my pen to both write and record. :)

The better deal is the 8 GB Pro Pack, go for it.

using My script is pretty straight forward and the conversion to text of my writing had minimal mistakes. I'd make more mistakes typing my notes outright.