Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Home Office Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Battlestar Galactica: Season 4 [Blu-ray]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on December 5, 2016
Season 4 contains 4.1 and 4.5 + Razor...in other words everything including the extended versions. The individual episodes are fairly intense and definitely keep you involved with the sometimes unexplainable story developments. I found this Season 4 to be the most engaging of all the episodes in the entire series. The ending of this show is a bit of a surprise regarding the time scale of our earth's history. No criticism of the story ending...it's rather charming. It could have been developed a little more in my opinion, but what was presented was fine. Don't want to give away any spoilers here. Perhaps there's a spin off series potential now.
on December 4, 2017
Coffret bluray (025192045042) integrale saison 4 + RAZOR version longue.audio Anglais sous titres francais.Ce coffret est compatible region B.Content de mon achat car en france difficile de trouver la saison 4 en bluray a un prix honnete,actuellement.
on March 10, 2016
The dvd is great, however it is Region2 designation and it can't be played here in Canada. I recommend checking the Region code before you buy.
on December 7, 2013
Battlestar Galactica - Season 4.0 - Great show, I would recommend it to anyone into SciFi and good dramas. I will re-watch soon!
on January 21, 2013
this show was one of my very favorite, wish they made another movie. the actors are awesome. a must for sci-fi collectors
on August 12, 2012
There are enough shocking moments in season 4 to match any other season.

This is a great offer. You get season 4, season 4.5 and razor all in one package. All the extras are there making this an easy purchase of all the items for the price of one.
on December 23, 2012
This is one of my favorites. I was thrilled to finally get it. I received it in perfect condition and in the time it was supposed to get to me. I'm truly happy.
on January 5, 2013
I bought them all when they were on sale at 20$, I usually hate sci-fi tv show because most of them have cheesy plots and crappy special fx, but it's probably one of the best tv show i've ever watched.
on May 18, 2016
Love this show!
on June 3, 2011
Just a heads up for anyone considering this item. It appears that Amazon has merged the reviews from the "Season 4.0" into the "Season 4" listing.

The difference? Season "4" includes all 20 episodes plus Razor. Season "4.0" includes just the first 10 plus Razor. After reading the reviews, I bought Season "4.5" in addition and ended up having to return it since the 4.5 episodes were already included.