countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on January 29, 2012
When I bought these screen protectors, I wasn't expecting anything magnificent, especially considering the exceptionally low price tag. However, such was not the case.

I had previously bought an $11 screen protector from Wal-Mart, but it was extremely foggy and not very clear at all. I decided to look for something better, and chose these because they were the cheapest ones I could find. Each screen protector comes in an individual package with its own microfiber cloth. As soon as it was applied to my iPhone, you could tell that it was much better than the previous $11 one I had. These screen protectors are wonderfully clear and apply very easily. I had no problems with the cutouts not lining up properly, which I hear is a very common problem with cheap screen protectors.

Without a doubt, these screen protectors are worth every penny. The price you pay for the quality received is unmatched, and these screen protectors are a must buy.
on March 17, 2011
I was extremely satisfied with this screen protector. I consider myself quite experienced with screen protectors since I've already bought many of them from different brands and this one is on par with the $20 ones out there. It is precisely cut and shows no rainbow effect, which is a major no-no if you know what I am talking about. it applies like a charm if you know what you are doing and fits the iPhone 4 screen perfectly. If you say it doesn't fit, you probably applied it incorrectly. All cutouts align perfectly as well. On that note, the only thing that I was a bit disappointed with is that when you read the description, it says that there would NOT be a cut-out for the camera, but the ones I got DID have a cutout. In my opinion, the film does not interfere with the operation/quality of the pictures taken and does provide an extra protection, so I wanted my camera lens to be covered. Anyways, it was an excellent buy.
on November 22, 2011
This is a great screen protector for the price. It was easy to apply and although there were a few bubbles when first applied, they were easy to work out. There is a slight rainbow effect seen on the applied protector when the iPhone screen is off but this is not noticeable at all when the screen is on. I will buy this again when I need more screen protectors.
on August 25, 2012
Although the product took awhile to get here, as it's from Hong Kong or something, it was definitely worth the short wait. There is no picture distortion, it's the easiest screen I've ever applied, and it's smooth when you slide on the screen. 2 screens for this quality cost me $20 at a regular store so getting 3 for $1.26 was just great!
on January 26, 2013
Great screen protectors. Easy to install, and so far I've had no problems. They are considerably cheaper. Just make sure that the screen in perfectly clean before installing as it's easy to print dust particles and can cause air bubbles.
on August 16, 2012
I just received these screen protectors in the mail today. Came a lot faster than I thought and they work perfectly! I had trouble getting some bubbles out but that wasn't too bad since the price is incredible.
on March 20, 2012
Great price for good quality screen protectors. It's holding up better than a more expensive one did - I haven't used the other two yet, and I got the pack about four months ago.
on February 6, 2015
Great protectors for the price!

Fits very well, doesn't peel at the corners and is a lot better than several other protectors I've picked up.
on October 15, 2013
Really a great screen protector. I put it on my iPhone 4s when I first bought it, and it protected my screen very well for over 14 months.
on April 12, 2013
Product is good quality and fits perfectly on my iphone. Very transparent and easy to apply. . . . .