countdown Learn more Home boutiques-francophones scflyout All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 14, 2011
Bought 6 of these few weeks ago, set them all up next to each other, they were all within 0.3C temp range and within 3% humidity range which is not bad at all if consider the price. The display is not that great but again for the money I believe this is a great buy.
on October 13, 2012
The display is so dim you will have to toy with the so-said station to read anything. Not any better with the tiny lighting - and you will have to be fully awake. But it is cheap, no doubt. Warning : the 2 AAA batteries are not included.
on June 15, 2013
was easy to set up.
like the clock feature'
temp. readings are very accurate.
is very stylish.
sits on my computer desk.
on April 19, 2015
Got the item in time, pretty acurate temp and humidity but the weather forecast is totaly off.
The screen is difficult to read having some sort of haze and is difficult to read unless read from and angle.
Power hungry so I have to change batteries quite often, almost every week even though I have Li ion batteries...
Alarm not functioning!
on September 20, 2013
it worked for 3 days - than broke down.I guess the materials are really cheap. I wouldn't buy it again.
on February 11, 2014
I need a combination of a clock, thermometer, and hygrometer, so I'm satisfied with it. The contrast of the characters is better than I expected. However, I think the little sun icon and the temperature trend below are useless, since they are not weather forecast but some results from the temperature and the humidity in your room.
on October 26, 2015
Not a very good choice for a desktop temperature/weather monitor. The display is very dark, and generally unreadable under most office lighting unless the backlight is activated. The temperature reading is consistently somewhere between 4 and 6 degrees too high.
on October 22, 2013
Great for keeping track of your temperature changes in my plant enclosure.
I find the readings it gives me very accurate and the humidity indication helps me to optimize the success of growing my garden indoors!
on January 31, 2013
Innacurate humidity readings--which hardly matters since it's near-impossible to see the display without picking it up and using the Light feature. There's much better out there, even in this price range.
on February 11, 2014
I bought a couple of this monitors a year ago. They have been working well and everyone at home are well informed for the temperture, humidity and time.