Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon January 15, 2018
- Purchased because my gums began receding -- dentist told me I was brushing too hard! This requires little effort/motion from the user, so it can be basically pushed around the teeth and still feel like you're getting a good clean
- Has a timer built in to let you know when you've been scrubbing for two minutes.
- Very reasonably priced for a toothbrush and charger combo -- good for those on a budget
- Gets those hard-to-reach areas! I have impacted wisdom teeth and don't feel that I can properly clean them with a manual toothbrush; this sets my mind at ease!
3 people found this helpful
on December 23, 2016
Exceeded my expectations! I've used the regular Oral B for years. I switched to the Oral B Vitality and I am amazed how much cleaner my teethe and mouth feel! My only misgiving is that the cheaper replacement heads that are NOT genuine ORAL B Vitality, will fall short of my expectations. From past experience, the regular Oral B heads exceeded the performance and durability of the less expensive substitutes! I personally feel that AMAZON should withdraw selling cheaper inexpensive substitutes! They invariably work out to be more expensive in the long run!
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on January 4, 2018
I bought this for my daughter.

I bought myself a high end Oral B for almost $150. This comes with the same charger, and extra brush head also. I could have saved a lot of money just buying one of these for me. This works great. My daughter has adjusted to the 2 minute brush time - this does a good job of warning you when it's time. Im giving this 5 stars because compared to the expensive kits, this works just as well, without the fancy bells and whistles.
2 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 3, 2018
This brush was very inexpensive at a regular price and on sale was to good to be true. After having read the reviews i was skeptical in buying this brush. But, the brush i was first referred to was way out of my budget and the reviews weren't that great either. I figured spending much less with a better rating wouldn't hurt so much if the brush stopped working after a year of usage.The bristles that come with this brush is quite harsh so i changed to a softer bristle and has been doing a great job ever since. My hub says its really loud but i wouldn't know if there would be a difference in a pricer brush for sound. Overall a pretty good brush.
on January 2, 2018
I'm pleasantly surprised at how well this gadget works. I bought it because my dentist told me I was brushing my teeth with too much force, causing my gums to thin. The Oral-B Vitality saves me from having to use any pressure at all, since it's the one doing all the work. I just have to move it across my teeth. The built-in two-minute alert is a nice feature, though I'm guessing I've been under-brushing for much of my adult life because the two minutes sometimes feel subjectively longer than from before I had the device.

The best thing I can say about the Oral-B Vitality is that, after I've finished using it, it's like my teeth and gums have just had a massage session. My mouth feels clean, fresh, and pampered!

P.S. I'm subtracting one star from my review because the packaging was designed by sadists. Seriously, there are so many layers of plastic that have to be cut with scissors (there are no snap-apart sections), I almost cut myself several times on sharp plastic edges just removing the package contents. I thought this kind of wasteful, frustrating, and dangerous packaging was a thing of the past!
One person found this helpful
on May 4, 2015
This is the first time I use the electronic toothbrush and i think the oral-B one is the one i want.The battery is not as long-lasting as stated. I have been used it for almost a month and have charged the toothbrush 3 times.I roughly charged the toothbrush once a week. Its brush is softer than I thought (I got sensitive teeth) and I think it is quite soft and clean. Compared to other expensive sonicare / electronic toothbrushs, If you are a new user to electronic toothbrush, I really recommend you to buy the Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean.
6 people found this helpful
on March 18, 2017
This toothbrush is a great product. I bought it for my guy as a gift as his other more expensive model finally died. He loves it! Just shows that price does not always mean better quality!
3 people found this helpful
on February 20, 2018
I bought this electric brush for my kid to help with the teeth brushing routine, as the battery operated ones had lost their luster.
I was reluctant at first to buy, I was concerned of how it would compare to the one I purchased for around $100.
The differences I noted are:
No timer that vibrates to tell you you've brushed long enough,
& it does not have the red light to tell you to release pressure.
Other than that, its very similar.
Like on mine, I changed the head to a smaller one.(its compatible with other Oral B rotating heads.)
I am very satisfied with the purchase. My kid is happy to have an electric tooth brush, and she loves to brush her teeth and I don't have to keep pushing for action!
on February 24, 2018
Purchased this one for my wife and she is quite pleased with the results. Its quite nice that it has rechargeable options vs the traditional battery powered option. She used this quite a lot and quite aggressively as the brush heads don't seem to last very long. The biggest selling point for me what that the replacement heads on this product are reasonably priced compared to other toothbrush models. Product has nice power to it and charge lasts quite long which surprised us. Would recommend this to anyone who is an aggressive brusher and requires frequent toothbrush head replacements.
on July 24, 2017
Parfait. Excellent rapport qualité-prix. Meilleur prix qu'en pharmacie. Offrez-vous ce cadeau. Avoir su, jaurai jeté ma brosse à dent manuel bien avant ! Seul bémol, la charge; il faut là charger environ 16 heures pour 30 Minutes d'utilisation , et rien n'indique quand elle doit être rechargée.
One person found this helpful