Echo Dot bfdw boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home Kindle Tools

on July 6, 2017
Bought as an alternative to expensive sailing watches. After three seasons of abuse, all including barometer still working fine. Surface lettering just starting to wear a bit, but I'm not dissatisfied given the abuse! Still being powered by the supplied battery
on April 20, 2017
Fast delivery even before the time.package is as shown and described. Walmart canada has the same watch but 17$expensive after tax which i returned and opted to buy from amazon. 5 alrams are really helpful but the temp.altimeter and berometer seems fency gadgets and really not helpful in daily needs and not so accurate except upgrade the apperent look of the watch.world time helpful.
on November 1, 2017
It's ok, temp sensor reads more of your body temp.
on November 2, 2017
Love it. Lightweight and easy to use. Exactly what I was looking for.
on March 10, 2017
battery died in the first week
on November 4, 2017
Broken in 3 months
on July 6, 2017
I received this watch a awhile ago. I like the rubber strap, and the Temp and Barometer seem to fairly accurate. Overall good watch I do recommend buying thin watch if interested. Watch come a lot features Like the 5 alarms part myself. Buy it it a good watch .
on July 5, 2012
I am happy to get a barometer watch back since I lost my last one 15 years ago.

This is the cheapest barometer equipped branded watch on the market. It has a large display, ideal for outdoor activities, especially good for scout hiking. It shows time in all mode. An excellent watch with multiple functions. It has 2 amber LEDs to light up the display when the light button is pressed.

The thing I do not like is the strap is wide enough, but a bit thin, just my personal feeling. The material reflects the price. It looks like the watch can be easily scratched and leave mark on the matte finish. Coz when I receive the watch, there are already some minor scratch on the sensor and the opposite end. :( It is different form my last G-shock and I found this watch is pretty unique that it does not plot the air pressure on a graph. Instead the watch shows an arrow point to positive or negative direction, representing the pressure differences. The user manual were not very clear about how the comparison were showing the different reading between two manual measurement or the watch itself will do automatic measurements and comparing the results. I tried to do two manual measurements but since the pressure did not change... so there are no arrows shown on the display. Personally I like the graph type more.

Since the latest model 400 cost more than a double and at that price range, there are many other choices. I think this is still my best choice. I love it. :)
on October 21, 2013
My Casio Pathfinder watch finally packed it in after 10 years of heavy duty use, so I was looking for a replacement watch that had most of the same features. This watch has all the features of my old watch except the compass and altimeter log at one third of the price. I hardly ever used the compass and the altimeter log of my old watch, because a GPS does a better job of it. The watch strap of this watch is a little thin indeed, and I kept the watch strap of the Casio pathfinder (for which I paid almost $30!) to eventually replace it with.
on December 2, 2015
Great watch. Didn't want a triple sensor as it would be too bulky and more money, so compromise by picking this one with Altimeter/Barometer and Temperature. I can always attach one of the mini compass to the watch band if I have to. Only problem with the temperature feature is that, when worn, it is not showing the atmospheric temperature but your body temperature.

See 1 answered question