countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 6, 2012
A wonderful, emotional movie about the terrible events that took place in 2007. The Amish suffered such a terrible loss, but forgave the gunman and gave love and comfort to his wife and children. We should all try to show such kindness in our lives. A deeply moving film with Christian values. I'll never forget it.
on April 26, 2011
I have never watched a movie that can really challenge you like this one has. Paisley is a fantastic actress and the whole cast follows suit. I am so glad I bought this, it was hard to watch I'll admit but it sure made me aware of my faith and walk. I really cherish this movie and would recommend to all.
on March 5, 2011
This is a very touching movie, not just for the amish who lost 5 girls but also the heartache that the shooters wife went through
on April 26, 2012
What a wonderful movie portraying Grace when it is hardest to do. It makes one think about how he or she should do some things differently in their own lives. To lean on God through the roughest times in life and also to have the freedom to take the time needed to heal as some are able to be quicker at moving forward than others. Very well played parts, not sure how accurate some of the Amish settings were, and I have read a lot of Amish books, but the point was made and that is what matters!
on February 3, 2013
This was an amazing movie. True story about the shooting in PA back in 2007. It shows the amazing love and forgiveness that the Amish have. I loved it and the acting was also very good. I would recommend this movie for anyone to watch.
on February 16, 2013
I recommend this movie to everyone, considering it was based on a true story, the true meaning of forgiveness is remarkable in this movie, its a well worth buy! LADIES MAKE SURE TO HAVE TISSUES!
on February 23, 2016
This was a well done movie. I still am chilled by the story behind it and that it was based on true events. However it was handled well and showed what happened to this little Amish school.
on January 19, 2013
This is an excellent movie and well done. You will need kleenex nearby as this is a very touching story. A wonderful story of healing and forgiveness.
on August 4, 2015
One excellent movie with a monumental example of forgiveness; showing depth of character that only the Spirit of Jesus can engender in a human being!
on January 7, 2013
How some people live is just so interesting, the high morals, the meaning of life and the search that will be rewarded is all here.