countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

1,065
Size: 16 GB|Style Name: Frustration-Free Packaging|Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

on March 31, 2016
Ok card for general use, but for 1080p HD with my DSLR it kept cutting my video because it wasn't fast enough. Can't really use for fast RAW files timelapse either. This is more a perfect card for JPEG shooting in a DSLR, or any Point-and-shoot camera.
on January 10, 2012
Fast card ... Read 14.8MByte/s Write 18.7 MByte/s
Tested with H2testw which you can download from the net for free.
I have another Transcend Class 10 card 8GB and it also performs well.
Reliable brand.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 30, 2015
These are gems - the brand you can trust & rely on. I have several for many different reasons - this one was purchased for my Canon VIXIA HF R52 camcorder. I enjoy the new packaging - easy to open. Comes with its own little plastic storage sleeve. Price of these are always dropping - something to look forward to. My recommendation is careful select the type to suit your needs - they make many different makes/models.
on December 29, 2011
I bought this for use with my Sony Nex-C3 and so far so good after 3 weeks of ownership. I formatted the card through the camera and I have had no problems with the writing or the transfer of data. The tally in the last 3 weeks is about 300 pics and 20 short videos, (@highest quality jpg and 720p MP4 vids). Highly recommended at this price point.
on February 12, 2014
I'm using this card to back up all my old, scanned, and new photos in one place, and ithe transfer rate is excellent, and t's a treat to use.

I've also been using a 16 gb Transcend thumb drive for my general, day to day files and email backup, and it's been working perfectly for quite some time now. So I'll look first for the Transcend brand when considering other purchases of this type. For example: My digital camera is 7 years old and uses a Sony 2 gb card which unfortunately Windows 7, 8 don't want to recognize. So although I can transfer from it onto my XP machine, then onto a thumb drive to move the photos onto my Win 7 machine, I will eventually have to buy a new camera and add a new memory card, and I will certainly look to Transcend for that.
on January 14, 2016
I use this for audio recording in my ZOOM H2N and it works great. Lots of space, read and write are more than enough for great quality audio recording. I might end up switching this with my 16GB card in my camera. Anyways, works well.
on April 16, 2014
At one time this was considered to be a fast card and it's still fine for point-and-shoot cameras. But if you own a more advanced camera, and it's not more than a couple of years old, it's probably compatible with any of the faster UHS-1 designated SDHC and perhaps SDXC cards. That type is much faster to record data AND to transfer data to a computer. And many are surprisingly inexpensive.

Check your camera's specs (on-line or in the Owner's Manual) and if it is compatible with UHS-1 designated SDHC OR SDXC cards buy one of those instead if you want greater speed.
on December 18, 2015
While it does get the speeds promised some of the time, the results are inconsistent and I had to get another brand for high bitrate video recording. If all you're doing is photography, then look no further. But if you're recording any video with a DSLR, and plan to use this card, look elsewhere.
on August 28, 2015
Had an issue twice now where my camera couldn't save a photo. The card seems to lose connectivity with my camera. I remove and insert and then it works again. Could be my camera (Sony) I guess, but I haven't had this issue before.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 26, 2015
The rainbow graphic design on the card caught my eye and it was the reason I had to get this. I think this is what makes the card work so great by holding all of my favourite photos. Obviously, I'm kidding. It was a great price, shipped with amazon prime and it works great. I have had no problems yet with this card.