countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

1,054
Size: 16 GB|Style Name: Frustration-Free Packaging|Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

on January 10, 2012
Fast card ... Read 14.8MByte/s Write 18.7 MByte/s
Tested with H2testw which you can download from the net for free.
I have another Transcend Class 10 card 8GB and it also performs well.
Reliable brand.
on December 29, 2011
I bought this for use with my Sony Nex-C3 and so far so good after 3 weeks of ownership. I formatted the card through the camera and I have had no problems with the writing or the transfer of data. The tally in the last 3 weeks is about 300 pics and 20 short videos, (@highest quality jpg and 720p MP4 vids). Highly recommended at this price point.
on May 12, 2011
I've had 3 class 6 16GB Transcend cards for a while and all have worked flawlessly. When the time came, I bought two of these and they, too, have worked flawlessly. If you need this for DSLR video (I use a Canon T2i and 60D) and these cards are a fantastic deal.
on December 27, 2011
This card was bought for a Sealife Camera with photo & HD Video. Card works beautifully as per the advertising. No problems with HD Video, no dropped frames. Photos are stored fast enough to use the multiple shot mode. All in all, very pleased.Transcend 16 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card TS16GSDHC10E
on December 31, 2011
Couldn't really ask for more - the product was as described and the speed of delivery was outstanding. Very highly recommended.
on July 28, 2011
Great. Much faster than what I had in the past (Panasonic "slow" class 4 and class 6 -- :)).
Have had it for 2 months now. No failure. Good for still photography and video.
Will buy another one.
on November 2, 2011
32GB for a reasonable price.
Works with my underwater camera records 1080P no issues.
Camera is a Panasonic DMC-TS3
It reads and writes pictures quite quickly works flawlessly on my Canon T1i
on March 23, 2012
I purchased this card and installed it in my Fuji-film 3400 and it is fantastic for pics and video is smooth and flawless. You won't go wrong with this card.
on January 16, 2012
This card has the capacity to hold 11,000 12.1 Mp Jpgs. I spent three weeks traveling with my credit-card-size Canon 300HS and shot approximately 3,5000 images and some experimental videos. It's a pleasure to not worry about 'space'. This little card made my trip a photographic dream.
on April 23, 2011
I purchased a digital video camera and it wouldn't work with an ordinary memory card-it needed a card with more speed-not just memory. This card is super-lots of memory and speeeed.