countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care Furniture Kindle sports Tools

Size: 32 GB|Style Name: Frustration-Free Packaging|Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change
Price:$35.11+ $7.50 shipping

on January 10, 2012
Fast card ... Read 14.8MByte/s Write 18.7 MByte/s
Tested with H2testw which you can download from the net for free.
I have another Transcend Class 10 card 8GB and it also performs well.
Reliable brand.
on April 14, 2017
I do like this mark Transcend because it does good videos with my indoor camera while I make videos of my violin practice. Also I use this same brand in my little camera for picture taking and I am quite satisfied. Hope to have helped a little. Sincerely, from Clo in Canada
on April 24, 2017
The shop is ok. To buy a few times, service and old customers very thoughtful, later to often come!If the store can keep such a service attitude, believe it will soon be crown! I would recommend these to anyone! Will definitely buy several more sets in the future! Thing received, very good oh, like very much, very good seller. the evaluation is good also, the owner is very careful, also sent the gift to me. Delivers as promised. Strongly recommend.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 1, 2012
I'm using this SD card in a Panasonic Lumix FZ35 digital camera. The card is working fine, but when I'm recording a video and I press the stop button, it takes 3 to 4 seconds to finish writing.
This is not a big problem because the recorded videos are of a very good quality and very smooth, there's no cutting at all.

Update - October 2013
---------------------
The lock button fell off and the card is not readable anymore. This made me loose valuable Videos. I'm not happy with this card at all. I degraded the star rating to just 2 stars from 4.
on March 23, 2017
32GB at a reasonable price you cant go wrong with this.
using with with my Canon T5i for over a year now.
No errors or lost images.
Will be buying more in the future for sure.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 16, 2013
I ordered this item for my Canon SD800IS camera. Since it's an older camera, it doesn't accept the newer SDXC cards. This card is perfect for the camera! It's got a fast read/write speed (Class 10) and it can hold a great many pictures and videos! I also liked Amazon's frustration-free packaging!
on March 15, 2017
Perfect - I used this in Raspberry Pi1..Even though, I don't have it anymore a year later. It worked great.
on April 3, 2017
Stopped working after 3 months and needed to reformat everything it stored. I was using it for my S7 Edge. It works again but who knows when it'll stop working again?
on March 11, 2017
I purchased a open package at discounted price...item looks new and operates as new...Great buy
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 20, 2012
These cards are pretty good quality for the price and with a class 10 recording speed, they work flawlessly for HD 1080P videos...
You've gotta buy it!