countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on May 25, 2011
This was an excellent value for the product as need one to charge a camera and couldn't find one for less than 20 x the price i paid for
on April 16, 2013
This product is identical to Apple's USB adapter. It also came really fast in the mail (like 3-4 days). I'd recommend this to anyone needing a USB wall adapter.
on November 24, 2012
what a waste of my time and money-these are clearly quality rejects from the manufacturer - I kick myself for not reading these reviews first! FAIL.
on January 5, 2013
I wish I had bought more!!!! We are always loosing these things!! If you have kids with ipods, you never have enough of these!!
on February 12, 2013
The description stated 50 pieces and I received only 1 piece. I guess it was too good to be true.
on September 28, 2011
These products are CRAP. I have ordered multiple times and usually have them burn out within a few weeks. Usually a strong smell of burnt plastic occurs. I guess its true you get what you pay for in this case..
on February 6, 2012
I AM UNABLE TO CHARGE I PHONE WITH THIS. MESSAGE ALWAYS COMES--THIS ACCESSORY DOESN'T SUPPORT THE CHARGING OF THIS DEVICE.CHARGES THE I POD BUT TAKES TOO LONG. NOT USEFUL.
on November 6, 2014