Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

Customer reviews

on July 16, 2017
Jamey Johnson may be the best thing for country and this album is topshelf from start to finishe with black and white vinyl. Buy it sound quality is great
on November 29, 2010
This is the very best country album to come out in a long time. As a country music fan,I have been waiting for along time[not holding my breath] for someone to come along and sing true raw country music. Jamey Johnson has done it! Jamey Johnson is a great country singer and an excellent song writer. I am a big time Waylon fan, now I am a big time Jamey Johnson fan. Jamey Johnson has set the bar very very high. All you other country singers take notice. This album will surely stand country music on it's ear!!
on March 5, 2011
Jamey Johnson has once again scored a winner with this two CD set. Oh, you probably won't hear his songs on AM radio as they're not the light fluff that the modern "country" fan wants to hear. While his previous CD (That Lonesome Song) was darker and his debut CD (The Dollar) was lighter, this one strikes a perfect balance. Johnsons version of "Lonely at the Top" is perhaps the best cover version I've ever heard - of any song! Some of my favorites are "California Riots", "Macon" and "That's How I Don't Love You". Johnson is a bit of an enigma - he will growl out tunes like "Lonely at the Top" and then croon "I Remember You". Overall a great CD set and I highly recommend it if you want to hear COUNTRY music as it's mean to be.
on August 31, 2013
We love Jamey Johnson. Wish there were more artists with his style of writing and story telling. Really enjoyed this CD and all of his CD's. We have purchased mutiple copies and given them to family and friends. Need more please....
on March 7, 2013
This is my first introduction to Jamey Johnson and I was bowled over by his music, lyrics and guitar playing. I am definitely a fan and plan to purchase more of his music.
on November 2, 2015
Another winner from Jamey!
on June 24, 2015
Enjoyed every song
on November 5, 2014
this is super good
on July 17, 2016
Excellent
on March 21, 2013
one LP unplayable... every peice of vinyl I have purchased from amazon.ca has had an anomally... the black and white LP in this 3 LP set is defective and as such unplayable....