Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Deathwish Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(4 star). See all 311 reviews
on October 14, 2014
This particular format does have an issue I would like to point out to Canadians. If you follow the enclosed instructions for the digital version, you get redirected to the HBO home page and not to somewhere you can download the show. There is a small clue on the instructions that refers to the itunes terms of service. You may eventually figure out that you can enter the enclosed code like you would enter an itunes gift card. That seems to work. They certainly do not make it easy for Canadians to get the digital version they purchased, but otherwise the series is almost as good as the books and I would highly reccommend it to both fantasy fans and a general audience.
on June 28, 2015
Bought this a Christmas gift for my adult son... He had started watching the series after it started so he was able to catch up. He said he enjoyed catching up but commented (and I agree) there are a lots of graphic violent scenes and a lot of gratuitous nudity.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on April 8, 2018
We really enjoy this series. This was delivered promptly. Only criticism is that I did have to clean a couple of the discs because of finger prints & other grime on them, but they were used ones. Once I cleaned them they were fine.
on January 9, 2018
I got the DVD but it took longer than expected. Disappointed in how long the shipping took, but the DVDs look good and I can't wait to start binge watching
on October 18, 2016
Item delivered on-time and as described.
on July 21, 2014
Great, but no Dothraki subtitles, which means that some scenes toward the end of the season have to be watched elsewhere
on May 4, 2013
The advertisements for this set included a digital copy . When going through what was shipped to me I found one reference to the digital copy saying information was inside. There was no information inside. Can someone explain this please.
on May 4, 2018
ok
on October 2, 2017
So far so good...but the case show up damaged
on May 3, 2016
Bien. On me l'avait recommandé de longue date.