countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Color: Transparent|Change
Price:$2.00+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on February 4, 2014
The good part about these screen protectors, are that if you are looking to polish your skills installing screen protectors and want the practice, these are perfect. not the greatest quality but you get what you pay for.
on December 5, 2012
For the price, you get 6 so it's okay. I tried to put 2 on and the bubbles were brutal, could not get them out. With 2 people we got it on perfectly smooth, good thing we got 6 for the price. Got the product late, but i when contacted the seller, they refunded the money and I still get to keep the product. 5 out of 5 for response and customer service.
on March 27, 2014
They seem to work not too badly for me. I've done my phone and my daughters' friends' phone and I had never done one before... it took a couple of stabs at it, but I got it figured out (bubble issues)...once I figured out how to eliminate the bubbles it was fine. I suggest anyone else trying to use these look it up online prior to use to save yourself some time. Credit card works best and don't over handle the sticky/down side.
on September 16, 2014
I've had two types of screen guards. The way more expensive one I had in the past is a bit finicky to put on, but it is nice and flexible, so it isn't too bad. You pay for this convenience though.
These are the cheap version. They're probably a bit less resistant to scratches, but I find the biggest issue is that they are much more difficult to put on. They are very rigid, so you can't ease it on a bit at a time. You sort of have to line it up, smack it down and hope for the best. The advantage of course is that they are a LOT cheaper. You can throw away a few practice ones and it is OK. The one I've had on for a year or so has some more considerable scratches on it now, but it hasn't shifted or peeled - which I seem to remember the more expensive ones doing.
If you have the patience, I'd say give these a try. They are so cheap that even if you botch applying SIX, you'll only be out a few dollars. If you don't want to deal with putting a screen protector on, I'd just do one of the more expensive mall stalls that will do it all for you.
on March 14, 2011
Make the job for the price. I've used the screen applicator product provided by iShield and the installation worked well. This plastic is more sticky then iShield and there is more finger traces left on the screen. But again, do a great job for the price, and you've get 6 of it!
on September 13, 2011
Although it took us a while to put on straight, they are easy to take on and off before completely put on the screen. I put on on my brother's iphone 3 and it fit well, and one on my iphone 4. they aren't too flimsy so they are easier to work with. No edges seem to be coming up yet, unlike my $30 one... we will see how long these bulk and cheap ones last!

Doesn't include a piece to flatten the bubbles out, so you have to find something, we used a pink eraser (it is softer but sturdy) and it worked fairly well, but one made for these would be a nice addition.
on November 7, 2011
USED ON MY iPhone 4S

-Good quality- NO RESIDUE LEFT when I take them off.

-Will get scratched due to NORMAL wear and tear, just like any other screen protector.

-Good value.

-As with any other screen protector, the touchscreen is not going to be resistant (oil-repellent/ oleo-phobic) to the smudges and marks from your finger, hence the cleaning cloth, or you could just rub it on your shirt as I do. Just a heads up.

It came in an envelope, along with a cleaning cloth. These are your standard iPhone screen protectors, I'll be ordering more of these.
on April 21, 2013
These work and fit perfectly on my 4S. They do show smudges and fingerprints, but they wipe off easily. One point to be clear on is your purchase is not for 6 front protectors. It is for 3 front and 3 rear. Which is fine by me anyway.
on September 30, 2013
it literally comes with 6 screen protectors and screen cleaners, its not anything special but for the price its wayyy worth it, now im eqipped for the next 2 years wtih screen protectors lol. (they scratch kind of easy but i dont really care)
on November 17, 2013
The protectors arrived in the time that it was promised. I haven't used the product as yet, however, they look great. As soon as my current protector is in need of replacement, I will be using these new, thicker guards.