Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 21, 2017
I've recently upgraded to a larger iPhone, but I used these screen protectors on my last device and don't have a bad word to say about them, particularly for the price point. They work wonders in making sure your screen doesn't get all scratched up from day to use and sliding your phone in and out of pockets, bags, purses, etc.

Like any plastic screen protector, these aren't going to save your screen from any big drops, and they obviously aren't going to provide the same level of protection that a tempered glass screen protector would, but they will protect your beloved screen from dings and scratches from the likes of keys, coins, you name it.

The protectors I received were cut perfectly and lined up to my screen exactly as expected, and they never begun to peel at the corners or elsewhere. With how cheap they are to buy, I'd recommend replacing them every couple of months or so, perhaps even more frequently if you feel inclined.
on January 11, 2017
Purchased these for my mum. She had trouble installing it originally so I helped her install a second one and myself had no problems. One of the only negative aspects about this screen protector is that the air bubbles always seemed to linger around the edge of the screen. We tried everything to get rid of them but nothing seemed to work. That allowed for dirt particles to become trapped along the edge of the screen protector, which caused it to eventually lift around the corners. This can be pretty unappealing to look at, but the protector still did it's job and preventing scratches to the actual phone itself.
HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERon December 5, 2014
If you consider the price (which is ridiculous), you can't go wrong by purchasing this product. Cutting is well done and fit like a glove! The protector is also a little smaller than the display height and width so it's CASE/SKIN COMPATIBLE which is very important if you use a case or skin, otherwise it will peel off by itself. Application is very easy, it don't leave any sticking residue because it's more like a "magnetic" protector, it doesn't actually stick (no glue). I worked A LOT with InvisibleShield, BestSkinEver, Belkin and other expensive screen protector and those ones are easier to install a lot! Require no fluid to install.

Only one advice : because it's not actually sticking on the display (there's is no glue) your screen need to be CRISTAL CLEAR before applying, if there is a microscopic dust under the protector, it'll not stick to the screen. It is not possible to "push" the dust off the screen by pressing on protector it with an application blade (like an InvisibleShield). If you have dust, you need to remove the protector, remove dust (with a air spray for example) and apply again. Not a big problem however. Just an advice from a professional installer!

I do recommend this product for the price!
on June 6, 2013
I received this order within a week that I ordered it. It came in an envelope, 2 packs of 3 screen protectors with a cloth in each pack. It was not difficult to apply since air bubbles are human made not the product itself as I've seen many customers "complain" about the amount of air bubbles the product "caused".

I was glad all 6 were matte finish. I personally find matte the best out of all finishes. Glossy are too oily and reflective for eyes. Mirror are so reflecting that in the sun or anywhere bright it is nearly impossible to see. The description said anti-glare and finger print free in which many sellers put in their description, but they come as glossy and catches finger prints easily. So I was glad I made a good purchase and the product matches the description.

I read reviews that they were expecting 3 front 3 back but I received 6 front which is totally fine as seller has never specified how many of each.

All in all, I don't think I will purchase another one since 6 screen protectors will last me a long time. But I highly recommend this to anyone using an iPhone 4/4S and you don't want to spend $15-20 at your local electronic store when you can purchase six here delivered to your door!
on March 15, 2018
It worked for me. When I bought it, I though they were glass screen protectors. The seller does not mention the material it's made of. I should have asked before buying. Anyway, I was able to install it perfectly. No complaints, considering how much I paid.
on July 18, 2011
Clear screen protectors for the iPhone are pretty standard and I've used quite a few brands, purchased from many outlets and ended up throwing MANY out. This product shipped quickly and was exactly what I expected.

The cutouts are properly placed, not off or incorrect and the edges are as well. Had a few problems getting the first few on without dust but anyone who's tried to put one of these on themselves knows that's a hazard that comes with the territory. At the very least, I don't feel bad about going through 3-4 of these until I get that perfect application when the 6 pack only costs 0.99 including shipping. They came in an envelope and none of them were folded or damaged or anything. Each screen protector is covered on both sides with additional plastic so that the sticky part isn't exposed and so that the front stays clean until its applied. On top of that, they each come individually packaged and included was a microfiber cloth.

For application, I recommend having everything ready in front of you and be prepared to slap that protection screen on as soon as you've finished cleaning the screen. If you have a friend to do the cleaning and you can prep the protector, you'll get better results. I personally have the very best luck slightly bending the protector in the middle, lining up the camera/speaker and circle button lines and then placing it down.

Overall, great product at a great price. I'm more than happy to buy these and save myself the $5/each I pay at the flea market. In future, I'll buy antiglare though, I get better screen response and less fingerprints show with those ones.
on September 28, 2014
I am not sure if this was the first ones I ordered or the second ones the first ones were just garbage within a day of putting them on my phone I had to replace them my finger swiping over them would scratch them so bad you couldn't see the screen the second set I ordered were good not even sure if they came from same company both orders were through amazon but you seem to require 4-5 reviews for every item gets kind of confusing after awhile and very frustrating several of the items on this page that you are asking for a review for I have given three reviews for each of them already
on December 28, 2016
These screen protectors arrived really late and in a paper envelope with no other protection. They arrived without packaging with just one cleaning cloth. However the actual product works very good, the adhesive leaves no residue and is easy to remove and apply.
on January 17, 2015
For the price, can't complain about anything.
For those who want to give it a try, just keep in mind that it is what you pay for, it won't be as durable as other ones, it will get scratch marks more easily, but it still does the job of preventing your screen from getting scratched, so if you don't mind changing it more often, than this is a great cheap deal!
on April 19, 2017
Product is as advertised works well Packaging looks good, very attentively, believe that the goods must be very good, thank you! The goods value, will come again next time. Works great. Good item!fast shiping!I like it! Amazing for the price, quality, and usability. Simple product but very effective.