Echo Dot bfdw boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis sports tools

Customer reviews

on May 15, 2011
I've had this product for a month and have mostly stopped trying to understand how to use it. Although I'm a frequent user of Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Adobe Lightroom 3.4, that hasn't helped me at all to figure out the user interface for Adobe Premiere Elements 9. Scott Kelby hasn't written a book that explains how to do useful tasks in Premiere Elements like he has for the other products mentioned. I've only found a few books written for Premiere Elements. The For Dummies book has no sample files to work with. It goes into great detail how to import your video in various formats and how to add fluffy effects to your video but is light on the editing part.

So this is a somewhat unfair review. Adobe Premiere Elements 9 may be a great product but I can't say that because I have yet to figure out how to use its editing functions. What a person new to video really needs is a companion book by an outstanding author.