countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Color: Black|Change

on September 25, 2016
Had for a month so far and works awesome. Good grinds in no time and looks sweet.
on September 19, 2016
Great!
on September 19, 2016
This was a gift and I was told that it is an amazing grinder and he loves the difference in the flavour of his coffee now. Time will tell how it holds up.
on September 18, 2016
We bought this grinder yesterday and have just finished our first cups of coffee. Heaven! This is our third burr grinder and by far the best! Our last grinder was a Black and Decker and although it lasted for 3 years and I have no complaints the quality of the coffee is no where near as good. Everything from price to esthetics to quality of coffee has made it worth every penny. Best coffee we have ever had at home! Will review again in 6 months.
on September 12, 2016
My wife loves her Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder. She has not had any issues with static, as promised by Bodum.
on September 8, 2016
Best Coffee grinder I've ever used. Quiet, reliable, a real no brainier.
on September 6, 2016
Simply put this is the best grinder dollar for dollar. I've owned it for a year now and it works as well as the first day I got it. Easy to use, easy to clean, and a high quality burr set.
on September 4, 2016
Excellent so far (2 weeks in use). This grinder makes less high-pitched noise than our previous burr grinder, and we've had much less mess because the glass collection jar doesn't have the static problem. It has a nice solid feel. Instructions are good. Packaging good. Shipped on time. We've made several batches coarse and fine, from different beans, and the output is consistent.
on September 2, 2016
Terribly inconsistent grind at all settings. Would not recommend. I liked that it is small, and much quieter than the Cuisinart grinder we had previously (which died after 3 years of fairly heavy use) but the grind quality was so bad that I am returning this thing for a refund immediately. I will go for either a Baratza Virtuoso (despite the annoying 'deadman' button) or the Breville smart grinder as these models are similarly priced and appear in some of the 'serious' coffee blogs/websites with very favourable reviews.
on August 23, 2016
Working great so far. Coffee tastes better when ground right before use. Very happy with my purchase