countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports tools Registry

Color: Black|Change

on August 23, 2016
Working great so far. Coffee tastes better when ground right before use. Very happy with my purchase
on August 21, 2016
We bought our grinder years ago and it is still grinding. About the only thing we can really grumble about is that it is a bit loud. No problems with grind size, static, cleaning, Very durable machine.
on August 15, 2016
Best thing ever!
on August 10, 2016
If I had to re-buy a burr grinder, I would pay way closer attention to the reviews of the volume. This does a great job grinding, but it's awfully loud.

Other reviews mention it's loud - it is. It's quite loud. Loud enough I've actually got it in the basement, away from the kitchen in our split-level house so I don't wake my small children in the morning when they're sleeping and I absolutely want to grind my beans to drink my coffee in peace and quiet.

Make no mistake, though. Burr grinders will improve your coffee drinking life. Get one. Maybe not this one, if you want a quiet model, but definitely get one.
on August 9, 2016
Ça fait 2 ans qu'il fonctionne numéro 1, mais je l'ai acheté pour faire des espresso. Donc je suis assez déçu de la mouture qui n'est pas assez fine. Mon café est donc amer et pas assez concentré.
Sinon, je n'ai eu aucun problème avec ce moulin. Il est vrai que que récipient anti-statique annoncé n'est pas anti-statique.
Si vous voulez un moulin pour faire des espresso, ce n'est pas ce moulin qu'il vous faut.
on August 8, 2016
Works very well, coffee is grind to the perfect size and does not heat up the coffee grain while grinding which is what you are looking for in a good coffee grinder, order came in time as planned. Good purchase.
on August 6, 2016
This is my first grinder of this type. After about a month of use, I like the grinder. I suggest using a brush to clean out the grinder after every use or if you have been grinding fine then switch to coarse and then back to fine because you may find that the mechanism won't grind the way you want it to. The glass container does help with static, although I found that only the larger grind sizes suffer from this issue. Not a big deal IMO. Avoid oily or flavoured beans as this will gum up the grinder.
on July 31, 2016
I researched coffee grinders before purchasing this one, and I am VERY pleased with the style, size, speed and quality of the ground coffee at a really reasonable price for a Burr Coffee Grinder.
on July 27, 2016
I recently purchased this Bodum Bistro Electric Conical Burr grinder to replace and older Saeco burr grinder of equal value.
After a few weeks of use, I am more than happy with the Bodum. It's quieter than my Saeco and runs slower so it doesn't burn my beans. The conical hopper makes it easier to fill with beans, and the round glass container is a breeze to empty.
So far grind consistency is excellent for both my Oster drip and Saeco Aroma espresso machines. Removing hopper and burr for cleaning only takes a minute.
I only wish the electric cord was a little longer.

I couldn't be happier with this grinder and highly recommend.
on July 27, 2016
Bought this model based on reviews after our 10+ year old Cuisinart burr grinder bit the dust.

So far, I've only brewed a couple of pots, but I'm impressed with the consistency of the grind. Regular grind for filter coffee is even and coarse grind for french press coffee is all coarse. There's little fine powder that end up in the dregs of the Bodum pot.

I like the glass receptacle. Plastic receptacles get static cling and the finer grinds have to be scraped out. Conversely, it is easy to empty out the glass container.

On the downside, figuring out quantities takes a bit of trial and error. The settings are for time, not quantity, so we have to figure out for each grind setting how much coffee we need.