countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 340 reviews(5 star). See all 525 reviews
on June 12, 2017
I really loved it. I paired it with a Buphallo Glass Carafe, which I am using pretty much every day instead of my nespresso.
The Bodum Grinder is an awesome product. I do not get statics 98% of the time. Sometimes a small amount sticks to the glass, but is loosen with a simple knock on the side.
I loved the time approach to grind coffee. It allows me to grind exactly the amount I want.

The result is fabulous It grinds exactly to the granularity I want. It works nicely for my expressos.

It also sits well on the kitchen, it is nicely designed.
on July 10, 2017
Love it. Am writing this a year after we got it just to make sure it lasted. So far so good. Static issue with the grinds wasn't that much of an issue with regular cleaning of the glass receptacle, and was only ever an issue when we lived on the dry prairies. Living on the coast solved that.

The only issue we've had was when the grind setting was 'in between' thicknesses. The grinder seemed to stop working, but with a rotation of the adjuster and a stern talking to, it starting working and hasn't talked back since.
on June 2, 2017
Excellent grinder for the price. Outperforms all others in this realm. The quality of the actually important elements is very high. The shell is not high quality plastic however internals are excellent. Only had it jam up once and that was because my coffee was very oily.
on June 24, 2017
We have only been using it for a month, but so far it has exceeded our expectations. So easy to use and the grind of the coffee is perfect. We use the ground coffee in a drip (conical filter) coffeemaker. Would recommend it without reservation.
on June 2, 2017
As a general everyday grinder, It works great. It's loud but what do you expect. The size of the grounds are correct and dusting is light.

Lasted a couple months so far. Seems sturdy enough to last longer.
on April 25, 2017
I've been using this fairly heavily for almost a year now and works just like it did the day I received it.. I love it, it grinds perfectly, makes a great espresso grind!
I switch between stove top percolator, french press and pour over.. it grinds perfectly for all of them!! Easy to use, no fuss..
on June 27, 2017
This is an unbelievably well built, well constructed and engineered product. Quiet, perfect consistent grinds and able to grind to powder. I love that the coffee drops DOWN into the cup and the cup is glass and round. Engineered. 10 stars.
on April 22, 2017
This thing is good. The grinds are even and consistent. I don't care for the red colored trim though. But that's a personal taste thing. It is a little loud however. Basically pleased with the purchase.
on June 19, 2017
After reading many reviews we purchased this item and love it! It works perfectly with our drip- brew coffee maker. The timed grind gives us the same quantity each time for consistent brews.. No unnecessary bells and whistles, just does what it does.....
on March 22, 2017
Works great and the consistent grind cuts way down on the "fines" in my french press. The noise is reasonable, and the carafe sealing system does a good job at controlling the fugitive grounds caused by the inevitable static charge, and is easy to clean.