countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on December 29, 2015
I love the design of this mouse, as it's the only wireless trackball mouse that offers what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, as many users have already commented on, the build quality is poor and the mouse eventually suffers from sticky clicking and non-functional buttons. I have purchased this mouse three times. It works perfectly for the first few months but slowly deteriorates afterwards when single clicking turns into double or triple clicking, making the mouse completely worthless since there is no fix.

If you're in need of a wireless trackball mouse give this a shot, just be aware that it is more than likely to crap out on you once you've gotten used to it.
on July 15, 2016
Still not use to this mouse. Guess will take some time to get usettled to. A bit on the big size for me. The ball is very useful since u don't have to keep is on a flat surface specialy on sofas. Will get a second mouse for the table and this one will be for on the couch use. Logitech allows u to do this with there soft wear
on August 31, 2014
I thought it was just me, but my left click button is now flaky as well. I'm trying to find my old corded trackballs and will have words with Logitech. Maybe there is a fix - de-oxit?
I just ordered another wireless and am second guessing that one now :(
Love the trackball - mine didn't get weird until a month ago or so - trackball is almost two years old but I think their warranty is longer than that.
on June 29, 2016
Still adjusting to the use of a trackball, but so far so good. I need to figure out how to pop out the ball and give it a little greasing, and still need to tweak some of the settings, but already my shoulder and wrists are appreciate being more stationary. Once I build up the thumb stamina and dexterity I don't think I'll be using a mouse for much of anything.
on May 25, 2015
Let me start by saying I love tracker balls. I've owned many Logitech tracker balls over the years. I found them all very good. My objection to M570 is the tracker ball is on the left requiring the use of your thumb. Of course, it goes without saying that the thumb does not give the dexterity of the index finger which is fine if you do not require exact finesse in navigating your documents or software. I now use the Logitech M570 for my laptop where I can switch to the built-in finger pad if needed. The Logitech M570 did not meet my criteria for exact editing work. I made another purchase. I changed brands and purchased a Kensington SlimBlade Trackball. I needed larger left/right buttons and a larger more sensitive trackerball for audio editing. The trackball is situated in the centre of the pad so you can use your index finger to navigate. After a few hours of use, I am thrilled with the Kensington SlimBlade Trackball! The Kensington Slimblade is twice the amount of the Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball but you get what you pay for and it is worth every penny.
on May 17, 2014
I have been using a Logitech Trackball since I first got into computer graphic design 20 years ago. I was trying to find one of the corded versions without the extra buttons but since Logitech no longer makes them there is a black market for them. I can understand that since they are a far superior product. I find this unit sluggish and that it doesn't have the fine control of my last unit. I have tried with my settings as they were with my previous unit as well as adjusting them. I'll have to adjust or sink a couple hundred bucks into a black market past production unit.

The delivery time was excellent and it was received faster than promised. 5 stars for that portion of the transaction.
on April 14, 2014
It's a very good mouse, probably the best for its price once you get used to it. The left click stopped working properly after about 2 years, couldnt find a receipt otherwise coverage is for 3 years. Bought a second one while the first one was still working to use with my laptop, this time made sure I bought coverage from the store for 3 years and scanned the receipt. I would give it 5 stars if it wasnt for the left click problem.

edit. dont be fooled by its listed price of $140 and then selling it for $54 making you believe you are saving 90%. its regular price is about $65 in Canada, in US you can get it for $50.
on September 18, 2014
The thing about all trackballs is that they are imprecise. Taking the cursor to the close button is a pain. Did not help my RSI at all, going to keep using my regular mouse with my foot, and look for a foot mouse setup.
on February 10, 2016
I wish the ball was heavier, bigger and had a little bit more inertia. It tends to stick then jump when you start it rolling. I hope it will get better with time. There's little space to rest the thumb when off the ball.

The battery door falls off when opened and it's not easy to put it back in place. Comes with a Duracell battery, nice touch.
on May 19, 2015
Not bad but my thumb started hurting because I use it to swipe on my phone too...

Better than the traditional mouse. But I still prefer the roller mouse even though it's more expensive... Check out the roller mouse