countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on July 20, 2016
Quick delivery. Like new condition.
on June 21, 2016
One of the best series I've watched.
on June 19, 2016
Addictive as sugar.
on June 10, 2016
Thank you, it was deliver in no time, really appreciate it. Thanks again.
on June 2, 2016
Soap opera set in Olde England, but still a soap opera. Characters mostly well drawn, but I have to confess to getting bored with it after the first couple of seasons.
on May 3, 2016
While interest of life in this time, The Abby had it all
on April 21, 2016
Best series on TV in a long time
on April 7, 2016
great
on March 30, 2016
ole
on March 21, 2016
With all the reviews that’s already here I though I would add some little Tid-Bits to this outstanding show, seeing
how all has rendered it the latter, I would like to mention some of the people I like the most, people like
Daisy (Sophie McShear) an Mary (Michelle Dockery) I wish I could just Hug Daisy she is such a loveably character
that will give you her most endearing attention an loyalty but don’t push her to the brink..she could snap back at you,
I just love her, an then there's Mary, a girl that’s strait-forward as an arrow an smart as a tubular blowing his horn,
an Dame Maggie Smith who can forget that loveably woman that I’ve seen so many times in countless movies an
TV. shows, these are some of the character I love, an how can I forget the ever presence of Penelope Wilton Mrs.
(Crawley) another woman that would fight tooth-an-nail with you, an win most of the time,
this is acting that’s way beyond the borders of just our lives, it’s the dignity of people in a time of desperate measure,
I’m on to season two 3/21/2016 now and I’m so looking forward to the rest which I think I will binge-watch,
Loveably Characters To Love..