Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on January 7, 2016
I do love this but it is very hard to do the program unless you're somewhat familiar with Zumba. I finally got a Zumba instructional Wii game so I'm now getting the hang of it. I think it's great for experience Zumba people but definitely not for beginners, although even if you're not getting most of the moves it's still good exercise.
on March 24, 2014
I love dancing. But the tutorials move too quickly, and I've stopped using it because I wasn't able to pick up on the moves. The couple moves I did pick up (from the very first tutorial) were a lot of fun. The belt was great, I also have Wii Fit, and the running games drive me crazy because I have to hold the remote or stick it in my waistband, so I use the belt with the Wii Fit. It would be an excellent way to get exercise, but not being able to pick up on the moves is too annoying!
on July 20, 2012
I bought this product because of its price and because I had read reviews about the actual Zumba workout videos. I find this game to be somewhat boring and hard to follow. Although I'm continuing to use it and trying to learn the moves, I find it's too repetitive. It would be better if "real" people were in it and not the animated outlines of them.
on December 28, 2012
I tried Zumba fitness on the xbox 360 at my boyfriend's place. I figured it was really well suited for that system because of its hand free capabilities.

However, I myself don't have an xbox kinnect. So when I found out that they had the same game on the Wii (which I have access to), I told myself well ... I play Just dance and you need to hold the wiimote there too. it's probably not gona be too bad.

I was veeery suprised that it came with this zumba belt that you wrap around your body so that the wii mote can stay right in the middle on your stomach. I found it was still easy to press the buttons on the wiimote incase I needed to pause the game. other than that, it was such a relief to be able to do some zumba at home if i'm unable to attend one of my actual zumba classes. granted, it won't ever be like the real thing but it's still a great workout! If you're like me and don't have an xbox kinnect, this is definitely recommended!
on August 28, 2013
A few years back I was looking for something that I could do at home that would provide a fun, intense workout, and I stumbled upon this!

Along with Zumba fitness I always bought other fitness dance games, but to this day I still do my Zumba every morning. It one-ups all other games as it comes with a Zumba belt for your wii controller built in, so no worrying about it flying out of your hand.

I can only give the entire game a 4/5 however only due to the fact that as you play through you will notice that it only really responds to movement, rather then you doing anything actually correctly. An example of this is during the belly dance cool down, where there is very little movement, and your points start to drop down as it registers as red (red means un-active)

It is a good workout weather you're looking for something short (20mins) or longer (45mins), and although it is interactive, it lacks the accurate movement measurements required for it to be fully all game

Still worth it!
on December 23, 2012
I got this last week and it was delivered a few days earlier than expected. I found that this game was tons of fun and I got my whole family playing it! (even though it's a fitness game but hey! fitness can be lots of fun). The menus are a bit difficult to maneuver through when you first get it but soon enough you'll understand. I found that even though the game wasn't particularly high quality it was still lots of fun and definitely a work out! I've heard that the second one is much easier to get through the menus but nonetheless this is still a great game!
on December 10, 2011
This is a great game but the tutorials don't work very well. It seems to go through them so fast you can't see the steps. It could be that my Wii is old and this is a newer game. Having said that, if you just dive right in and start following the instructor in a week or two you'll have mastered the steps anyway. Time flies when you're doing Zumba. I love it!
on January 19, 2014
The workout is ok but navigating the menu system could be much better. I'm very comfortable using technology and found the way the menu options was set up frustrating. Also would be better to have a real person on screen instead of a digital outline of a person. I thought it was distracting and made me lose interest
on October 27, 2017
super hate de jouer dja merci
on July 25, 2013
The moves will get you going but as a whole, I wasn't the biggest fan and after about 5 it became a dust collector. I have hips and the band would not sit properly. Once I started doing the moves the belt would start migrating up or twist around. Also, it didn't seem to have a lot of different modes so what you see when you first use it is what you get. This game didn't do it for me at all