Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis sports Tools

on October 14, 2017
Works fine ....just a bit hard to clean.
We have a well and our water is hard a bit.
on September 28, 2017
This is my second. I bought my first 3 years ago and have used it endlessly since. I had a formula fed baby, who would only drink warm bottles and this was a godsend. It still survived another 2 years of intense tea drinking after that. I replaced it as after 3 years of hard use as it's not as quiet as it used to be and a bit slower. I'm tempted to buy a third now so I have it for that time down the road that I need another!
on September 16, 2017
We've bought three of these kettles, cos it's the only kettle we could find that really does have fully variable temp control. Which is great for making bread and other things where you need specific water temps for recipes? The first one we had for about three years. The lid broke fairly shorty after we got it and eventually the seal on the view window started to leak. We looked around for another fully variable kettle and couldn't find one? So we purchased another through Amazon. When it arrived the auto shut off didn't work. We've never had to send anything back to Amazon before and I thought that was gonna be a big problem, which thankfully, was a breeze. We're now on our third Oster which doesn't sit on the base perfectly flatly and takes an inordinately long time to auto shut off but other than that it works really well.
on August 13, 2017
Works well. The paint started wearing off the buttons about a month after I got it.
on June 16, 2017
I absolutely love this product. Thank you so much for making it available. What a great idea. I have recommended it to my entire family and all my friends. Fast shipping, excellent product, what more can a consumer ask for. We have been unable to find such a product. My daughter will love it! I was really surprised at the productt, brilliant extremely purpose served Excellent little product.
on May 27, 2017
Not the best value for money.
on March 5, 2017
18 months in product is leaking... kind of bad for the price
on February 11, 2017
Works very well and the stay warm feature is really handy.
on January 25, 2017
Great product.
on December 13, 2016
I bought this kettle 3 years ago. I have never had an issue with it. It is quick to heat and the temperature settings are accurate. Great quality for the price

See 1 answered question