Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite sports Tools

on March 25, 2017
I really love this product !! Rather than writing a paragraph, I'll write pro's & room for improvement and you can judge for yourself (I didn't find any real cons for this product):

1. Customer Service - Brilliant. I had a small issue with the product I received. I emailed the company and I received the message back less than 12 hours. My issue was resolved in less than a day. I am very happy with their customer service. The company which values its customer is always a sign that it will succeed.
2. Now to the product - It is a brilliant idea. The tapes at the back of the frame are strong and stick to any wall in your shower. Earlier I used to shave once a week and used to really dread shaving, cleaning all the mess. I used to shave after shower, because it makes hair soft and shave smooth but then, you have to wash the face again. Too much effort. Now with this product in the shower area itself, I shave almost daily. :) It almost changed my life. Daily shaving makes me feel good and presentable !!
3. Does the product work? Fogless? - Absolutely
4. Do other things work what the company claims in the details - Yes, everything !!

Room for improvement:

1. When changing the mirror alignment, up and down, it makes real hard noise, feeling as if something is broken.
2. The tray beneath the mirror needs to be 1 inch longer in width because new razors are broad and they don't stay on the tray if I put them there without the razor holder.
3. Have a model with slightly big mirror.
4. Maybe have a small drainage opening to the side of back water holding part, so that after the shave, consumer can just kind of open the plastic opening etc. And do not have to take the whole thing out to drain the water. This will also help because if mirror is installed on the side of wall from shower, people can fill the back plate by aligning the shower to the top of back plate, rather than pulling it out, filling it with water and re-inserting it. Almost all shower heads have these 3-4 modes of operation (by rotating the shower head) & once more is always, with fast stream of water gushing out.

Result : It works, excellent product, and I do recommend to others to buy and try it.
review imagereview image
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on March 9, 2016
It does what it is supposed to do. Takes a few minutes to install it properly and then 24 hours before you can hang the mirror on the support piece which you have adhered to the shower tiles. But once you get past that it does the job better than any other shower mirror I've used. It does not fog up, which is the main purpose of this thing. It even comes with a small squeegee which is handy for removing water droplets at the conclusion of your shower. Water droplets will leave mineral deposits on the mirror, otherwise (not the end of the world as mineral deposits are removable with a proper cleaning). Overall, an excellent product. Not cheap but certainly well built and well designed.
One person found this helpful
on September 19, 2016
Bought this for my boyfriend to shave with in the shower, and once I realized I could TAKE IF OFF THE WALL and use it to check my face to make sure I've washed all the makeup off my eyes, missed any spots shaving, etc, I was SUPER happy with it. All you have to do is fill the mirror part with water and it becomes completely fog free. Just remember to dumb the water out after, or you'll be in for quite a shock if you move the mirror and splash cold water all over yourself! lol
on April 17, 2017
I received the Deluxe version of this for Christmas and loved it, no issues. The mount and accessories compliment the mirror and are useful. You just have to remember to refill it at the start of the shower, which took me a few showers to remember. If you like to shave in the shower, this is a must have mirror.

I purchased this regular version for the person who gave me the Deluxe version, and he was disappointed with the smaller size, so I traded him my larger Deluxe for the smaller one. I didn't mind because I never used the built in light (the difference being able to see your nose hairs or not) and the extra size isn't necessarily worth the extra money. Though I will say, on the small mirror, there is a noticeable distortion that I never noticed on the larger Deluxe.

Unfortunately, I bought this a 4 weeks before the birthday present so I was outside of the 30 day return guarantee by the time I tried it out and found it had a manufacturer defect that caused a small leak (about a drop/sec or so). On the bottom back of the water reservoir area, in the two corners the plastic comes together with rounded edges. The side the doesn't leak has fairly smooth connections where you can barely feel the seams. On the bad corner, you can run your finger across the seams and feel a noticeable difference. This should have been caught by basic QA inspection at the factory. Once you know what to look for, you can spot this visually.

Having had the good experience first, I'm confident that this was just bad luck and not a bad design or shoddy product, but anyone that I recommend this product to (and I will, but not give as gift anymore), I will definitely tell them to immediately try it out and make sure it doesn't leak.
on January 6, 2017
I instantly fell in love with you this product. Easy to install and it works as described. I am just amazed that the simple science can prevent fogging up the mirror and I can see my self shave. After a few weeks of use, the tape provided gave way and I had to replace it with double sided tape from the local hardware store. ( Otherwise I would have given five stars). To be fair though, I did forget to empty the water after the shower so I wondered if the constant weight of the water caused the tape to fail but in any case highly recommend this product.
on October 25, 2017
This mirror does work great. One star off for not highlighting the need to fill it with water before each use, something like a large "Just add hot water" would have been great.

Not a big deal to do, but the need to do it was not highlighted in the main bullet points so I ended up writing to the company and having it explained. It would be an easy fix for them and would prevent inaccurate reviews moving forward.
on January 15, 2017
I've read the reviews and I will agree that there is no such thing as fogless mirror. However if you follow the instructions given, you will have to agree that this mirror works in the shower. I have no problem filling the back of the mirror with warm warm. I'm very happy with this product. And will recommend it to anyone.
on November 18, 2011
Its a great feeling, when you're in the shower, and you can stare at your face and smile rofl.

This mirror doesn't fog, but granted i've only used it for a week or 2,

it holds up extremely well on the wall, they provide silicon and glue, and i haven't noticed it shake or anything.

I'm glad one of my first purchases on amazon was a good buy.

EDIT: Its been 2+ years now and it's still held up rather well, it does flop down with the weight of the water so make sure you mount it a bit higher, but otherwise, i'm still extremely happy with it.
10 people found this helpful
on September 22, 2017
- It's much smaller than it looks. Measure out the dimensions first.

- It works. Until the adhesive falls off the wall. In the middle of the night. Waking you up. Five weeks after going up. Despite waiting until you can make sure the tile in the shower is 100% clean before installing. And installing on a large tile without overlapping any grout lines.

So it works, until it sucks.
on June 27, 2016
Finally, a truly fogless mirror. I've tried other things and mirrors but never worked for long. This mirror seems to be the answer but I guess time will also tell. I was worried about mounting the mirror because there is a seam right about eye level which caused problems with previous mirrors I used in the shower, but because this one tilts I was able to mount it and tilt for a great view for shaving. Hopefully this will last.