countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

on August 16, 2016
An excellent, well designed product. As noted in the product description, to keep the mirror fog free, you must fill the back reservoir with warm shower water before using. Once that's done, the mirror does stay fogless as advertised.

Other nice features include:
- Handy shelf for your razor
- Very easy to install, with a strong wall adhesive
- Despite being all plastic, has a nice premium feel to it
- Squeegee at the bottom helps keep away water spots
on October 7, 2015
Really great and above my expectations. Filling up the reservoir and hanging it back is a very small issue. Mirror quality is top-notch. And the wall holder well thought out and very secure using the silicone supplied with the unit.

Best shower mirror I've ever had!
on May 31, 2014
Fantastic solution to my shaving woes. Never fogs and love the squeegee! One word of advice when installing: don't use the supplied silicone. Use a strong name brand silicone and spread allover to have the strongest adhesion to your shower tile.
on April 20, 2016
I purchased this mirror for my husband several years ago. He only used it for a few months. The mirror wasn't easy to see himself with, and got progressively worse with time and use. I would not recommend purchasing this.
on April 23, 2012
For those of us men who need a hot shower before shaving this is for you. Installation was simple, works good and never fogs, easy to refill. Only complaint is the mirror is a little small and the picture warps if you are too far away from it.
on June 16, 2016
I'm moving in a couple of days and I can't seem to remove this from the shower tile. What were they thinking when making this? The product was decent when I was using it but I had to go up real close to get a clear image. Another thing that was really annoying is that I had to fill it with hot water in order for it not to fog. I wouldn't recommend this product if you plan on moving homes.
on April 16, 2015
Excellent shower mirror. You fill the backside with hot water from your shower and it works! The provided squeegee is a nice touch. The mirror isn't of the highest quality, so the reflected image isn't the sharpest but I'm not that picky. I've followed the provided instructions to adhere the mirror to the shower tiles and it hasn't fallen yet after months of use.
on June 22, 2016
Great product! Fast shipping! The adhesive sticks to the shower wall very easy. I fill up the mirror with hot water and I have yet to have the mirror fog up on me. I recommend this product as it keeps your sink clean of hair.
on January 29, 2015
great product! really works. no steaming up. easy to install. holds up very well so far (4 months). it's proven really useful for me. I get the shaving done in the shower now freeing up the sink when there is traffic in the morning. good product.
on June 27, 2011
This product is really what it says it is - a fog free mirror. The idea to fill the mirror with water is ingenious and it really works! The mounting was a breeze and feels very stable. The shelf is helpful to rest my razor on, and the slot for the squeegee shows great attention to design detail. I recommend the product. The only negative was that water does bead on the glass. It would be great if I didn't have to use the squeegee so much, i.e. if the glass had some sort of coating which would repel the water.