countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on October 26, 2013
Have had this item for many years, probably 7-10..works as promised....Can't live without it....Only complaint, the mirror, when filled with water is slightly heavy, and after 2 years, the notches on the side could not hold the mirror at the proper angle I wanted...it would click down to the vertical position. I resolved this problem by placing a tiny little bottle on the shelf behind the lower rim of the mirror which hold the mirror at the perfect position.
IT NEVER FOGS...and the glue on the wall has held firm over these many years...
on April 24, 2014
This is a solid product that works as advertised. The adhesive and silicone keeps it securely in place and I'm happy with how fog free the mirror stays. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on February 16, 2011
This product is excellent and met all my expectations. I read many on-line reviews for various other fogless shower mirrors and this one had the best reviews. I bought this shower mirror as a Christmas gift for my husband two months ago. It was easy to install, I installed it myself. The whole thing is made of plastic, but it works well. You just fill the opening behind the mirror with hot water and it doesn't fog. The little squeegee is a bit lame and we never use it. Overall, this was a great gift for my hubbie!
on April 8, 2016
What hasn't been said about this product already? It's amazing and brilliant. And the customer service is some of the best I have ever encountered! After a renovation I needed mounted tape and silicon - they sent it. Then someone "misplaced" the bracket - I called and they are sending another one. Unreal. Highly recommended if you shave in the shower and are sick of other "fogless" mirrors that fog up and need to replace after a few years.
on March 8, 2013
This mirror is indeed fogless - it functions very well and the little tray to hold my razor works great as it was always a balancing act to find a spot to put it down. It says it's removable, however, I have to question that (you have to silicone it to the wall/plastic surround/tile/etc) - I dont think i'd be able to remove it without damaging the bracket. But it's not like i'll be removing it anytime soon!
on August 13, 2012
After a search of all the local stores proved fruitless I turned, once again to Amazon.ca --- I should just do it in the beginning and save a lot of hassle. The Fogless Shower Mirror is perfect. Now I get to enjoy a shave in the shower and actually see what I'm doing --- no more crooked side burns or odd looking goatee sides. Every shower should come equiped with one as standard equipment . . . (^_^)
on July 20, 2014
Very nice product, the fixation system puts me at ease and I can rest easy knowing this mirror will not fall off the wall during the middle of the night and give me a heart attack. It is still very light and feels a little bit flimsy, probably as a compromise to make sure it can be held by the wall bracket. The mirror has a slight deformation which also keeps it away from a perfect score.
on May 11, 2011
I like the idea and fogfree feature of the mirror. I wonder if I may have a dud. It is more like a fun-house mirror than a useable cosmetic mirror. I assume it has to do with the thinness of the mirror and the temperature warping it but I am not sure. At any rate, I have to often touch up my shave for missed spots in a way that never happened with my Showertek chrome.
on April 16, 2015
Excellent shower mirror. You fill the backside with hot water from your shower and it works! The provided squeegee is a nice touch. The mirror isn't of the highest quality, so the reflected image isn't the sharpest but I'm not that picky. I've followed the provided instructions to adhere the mirror to the shower tiles and it hasn't fallen yet after months of use.
on February 3, 2012
I ordered Toilet Tree's fogless mirror after reading all the positive reviews. Well, everyone was right. This is a great fogless mirror and my husband loves shaving in the shower with his new toy. Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products. Guaranteed Not to Fog, Designed Not to Fall. #1 product on Amazon.com

See 1 answered question