countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on June 1, 2013
Now I know why DiCaprio is A List all the way! Excellent film; excellent acting. I'll be seeing this one again for sure.
on August 10, 2014
Di Caprio's character whole MO is to return to the US to be with his kids, especially after the death of their mother.

Why then, would they chose to spend a simulated lifetime together lasting 50+ years without their children? I understand in realtime it was only a few hours but in that dimension it was a lifetime, so real his wife, on waking, cannot reconcile reality and commits suicide. That does not fit at all with parents who actually want to be with their children. Unless Nolan is making the ultimate parents need time alone sci fi statement?

Please correct me if I have got it wrong.

Otherwise a deep, layered slightly too long masterpiece.
on April 26, 2013
Great movie original concept well executed great value fun movie very engaging ;) ;) ;) :) :) ;) enjoy awesome
on August 4, 2011
An amazing movie that will have you thinking twice before going to sleep. Blu-ray makes it so much better!
on December 3, 2010
I have to confess that it took a while for me to understand what was going on in the movie because it is far from obvious. It literally took my breath away until the very end. The good thing about having the Blu-ray is that I can watch over and over again, paying attention to all the little things that I've missed the first time I watched. This is not a movie that follows the normal pattern of beginning, middle, end, it "messes" with your mind and you will end up loving every minute. Totally worth buying it.
on June 3, 2011
I bought this because it was a better price than what iTunes is for the digital copy ($19.99).

BUT I received it yesterday (June 2) and tried to redeem the digital copy and it is expired as of May 26/11. DISAPPOINTING that it isn't noted on the description.

On the flipside, fantastic movie. BluRay played without any problems.
on June 10, 2016
Fantastic movie!
on September 10, 2016
Hell of a movie.
on January 28, 2011
When I found out when this was coming out I knew I had to get Blu-ray or nothing. Anything else just wouldn't do it justice. I haven't even gotten around to the bonus features yet but I know they'll be just as good as the feature. I'm not sure if I'll even use the digital copy but it's kinda nice knowing it's there and that I won't have to make my own copy of it if the time comes. If you have the appropriate TV you should definitely be getting this.
on January 16, 2016