countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 232 reviews(5 star). See all 320 reviews
on November 29, 2011
It isn't often that I am 100% satisfied with a purchase but today KitchenAid has made my day! Say goodbye to stopping the mixer frequently to scrape down the sides. This beater works like a charm, scraping the sides and bottom to facilitate smooth and even ingredient blending. I absolutely love it and would highly recommend it to anyone owning a KitchenAid mixer. It is a fantastic addition! KitchenAid should be including this as the standard beater with their mixer.
on March 25, 2017
Kept looking at getting this attachment for the girlfriend as she keeps saying she would like one. She kept saying i already have a beater and don't want to spend the money on one. But I kept hearing the words i would like. Amazon sent me an email saying they were on sale and I had items in my wishlist so I placed an order. Well it showed up and I washed it off and placed in mixer bowl. Never told her anything about it. A week later she goes to make something! Can you say BROWNIE POINTS!! She was so happy. Facebook and everyone else in town knew about this attachment.She was so impressed how it worked. No needing a spatula to push non mixed stuff down to get mixed as scraper always wiped bowl clean. I guess this item works excellent.
on September 22, 2014
Fabulous, fantastic, wish I had this many years ago when I did a lot more baking. This is definitely a must have tool in your kitchen . A little pricey, but it is KitchenAid, so it should last forever.
on December 20, 2011
Works wonders. I don't need to stop my blender at all anymore. It scrapes the bowl for me! Definitely worth it!!
on February 5, 2017
Bought for our mixer to replace original. Went with OEM supplier as didn't want to use others knock-offs. This is an upgraded version . My wife likes the rubber scraper blade as it makes a big difference in mixing and keeping the bowl sides cleaner.
on April 20, 2012
Love the KitchenAid Flex Edge Beater! Must admit I was somewhat skeptical but the other reviews were a big help in making that final decision to order one. Glad I did! No more stopping to scrape the bowl during the mixing process, the flex edge beater did an excellent job of scraping the bowl and incorporating all the ingredients. I highly recommend it.
on April 10, 2017
This is a great beater - better than the one that comes with the mixer. It fit my 4.5 qt mixer. Great to turn on and do something else because you don't have to keep scraping down the sides so that everything mixes properly.
on December 1, 2012
Great product. A must for the kitchen. This beater gets right to the edge and is perfect when making up chocolate chip cookies. Thanks Amazon for the quick delivery and as advertised.
on January 29, 2012
what a great accessory for my new stand mixer. It works well and means much less spatula work, saving the time of lifting the mixer head. Its a shame Kitchenaid doesn't include one of these blades with their mixers!
on October 17, 2012
Love this flat beater! No longer do I have to use a plastic spatula to move stuff off the bowl and into the centre. Great purchase.