Echo Dot bfdw boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home Kindle sports tools

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(1 star). See all 370 reviews
on July 18, 2017
It is too small for the 6 litre bowl I have. It will not scrap the sides. I thing I need to return it.
on October 5, 2017
Broke during 1st use.
on November 10, 2017
This did not fix the artisan mixer in which it was purchased for disappointing
on August 28, 2017
Enamel started chipping off of the trip of the beater after a few uses. Very disappointed at the poor quality.
review image
on January 24, 2016
Whereas I think the product is awesome, I'm not happy at all with how the product arrived. Through the plastic packaging, there was what looked like dust on the silicone part of the scraper, except that it was yellowish (see photo). I opened it and ran my finger on the "dust" and it seemed thick. I smelled it and it wasn't dust, it was MOULD. Not cool. Please tell me how old got inside my packaging. Now I have to soak it in bleach.
review image
on May 25, 2015
The beater did not scrape along the sides and was too short, so basically useless for its purpose. It supposedly was meant to be used with my model of Kitchenaid mixer but didn't work. It was returned, which is the only good part of this story, Amazon was great about returning, very easy step by step process.
on May 4, 2017
Cheap quality, poor performance and it feels like it will snap at any point. Used it twice and, unfortunately, it landed in the recycling bin.
on January 15, 2015
Does not perform as stated I still had to scrape the sides of the bowl both with cookie dough and cake mix. Disappointed.
on November 17, 2015
I found that I had to change back to the original beater as this threw the flour out of the bowl and over me! It didn't seem to mix right to the sides which I thought was the object of this beater. It just sits in a drawer now. Very disappointed with this.
on September 27, 2016
I bought it for a kitchenaid ultra power plus, which is one of the approved models for this, and it didn't scrape the edge of the bowl at all. it was even less effective than the regular paddle. I returned it.