on February 13, 2013
Material thickness was not described in advertisement so I really have no reason to criticize the thiness after purchase; my bad!
Otherwise no other negative comments. Product performs as expected and price was certainly attractive. Haven't really put the Booklight to any test yet as I usually read with a normal-sized reading lamp. However, when I next travel on an aircraft I shall put the Booklight to a proper test.
on April 12, 2015
Bought for the wife. She likes it. Made very big, but you can move in it. Keeps you warm when on the couch, in bed, etc...
on December 14, 2012
Looks and feels great. I wish I had ordered one for myself. A very reasonably priced gift that I am pleased to give.
on December 22, 2011
i bought this as a gift, item is great and shipped very fast, i am very impressed with this seller
on November 26, 2015
Was not a true snuggie. It was very thin material...you could actually see through it. Not warm.
on September 13, 2014