Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Vinyl Day sports Tools

on October 13, 2013
That Adele is an outstanding vocalist is not in doubt. The technical execution of this vinyl album is seriously flawed and I would not recommend it to purchasers.
Comparing this product to other female vocalists recorded on vinyl even forty years ago reveals deficiencies in the production of this album. The recording has a muffled feel to it,and lacks the clarity that I have come to expect from some of my best vinyl recordings. Even some of my very early Anne Murray recordings have a bell like sonic superiority, both in the instrumental and vocal passages that this production does not have. The layering of the tracks produces a stifled sound that does not lend Adele's voice the clarity it so richly deserves.

I was profoundly dissapointed and thought that years of technical improvements should have rendered a clarity and presence that at least equaled the best of years past,but alas that is not the case.

I feel Adele has been undermined by the production engineers on this album. It will probably delight someone used to an MP3 player and the compressed,flawed sound many are used to today, but if you have known what was possible in the past you will feel cheated.

To the production staff I would say 'I know you can do better than this lame offering'
on September 7, 2016
I love this album more than 19 or 25. I feel that 19 is not "ripe" enough (too raw) and 25 just feels too commercial for me. 21 definitely has a more acoustic sound, sounding like someone's sitting in a room just talking/tending to herself, while 25 sounds like she's singing for an audience. Not sure if that makes sense but I love 21 album, as well as the cover.
on June 6, 2013
Although Adele has a beautiful voice and I enjoy listening to her on the radio (my favorite song is Set Fire To The Rain), I found her CD to be very depressing. I found that each song is about someone leaving her or her leaving someone.....just brought me down. I do still listen to this CD but mostly for my favorite song, and that's it. I would have rather saved my money and bought a different CD.
on March 4, 2018
Still a classic CD. I bought it for my mom.. one of the few people left still buying CDs.
on April 13, 2014
I picked this up hoping that it would blow me away. Unfortunately it didn't.
Adele's music is great but the sound engineer didn't do her justice.
The low end base wasn't there. You hear the bass drum being struck but it didn't have the oomph that you expect to hear.
Also, the dynamic range sounds a bit compressed. The high range doesn't sound right. It seems a bit clipped and there are a few instances when she hits a high note but sounds distorted.
on November 6, 2017
Received this in 3 days as promised. great Cd lovely songs.
on August 7, 2015
When I first Adele's song, I was blown away. So simple... so melodic... such great voice. I decided to get the full CD and it isn't a disappointment. There are several great tracks--which also charted in the top 20--and the overall CD is great.
on March 31, 2011
I heard her live on CBC singing Rolling in the Deep and she took my breath away, Ordered her CD and I have could not have been more pleased, she has a powerful voice, the first couple listens, I felt she could have had more change up between songs but once you start to learn them better, each comes into its own nicely. I would highly reocmmend give this artist a try.
on December 8, 2015
Wow! What an artist - what a voice!
Haunting lyrics that most of us can relate to....I highly recommend this soundtrack
Great delivery service - arrived within a few days of the order.
Thanks
on September 24, 2016
Totally love her music! Wish she'd come out with another new CD, though. I think I know all her songs by heart now. ;)