countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on March 20, 2017
parfait
on May 11, 2013
This case is well designed and crafted. It has ample room to accomodate my Pentax Digital SLR with my wide angle or telephoto lenses attached with pockets for useful accessories. Visually appealing and sturdy yet light. I love it!
on April 7, 2017
nice case like it very mutch
on January 14, 2014
I bought this pouch for my Canon Rebel T3. It was delivered way ahead of schedule and the price was very good. This is a nicely built case that my camera fits in quite nicely with the EFS 18-55mm lense attached. The battery charger sits in the bottom with a velcro attached divider between it and the camera. There is room in the front pouch and several other pockets for extra batteries, SD cards, usb cable with a bit of room left for more goodies. If you need to bring all your lenses, filters, extensions, etc. you might want a suitcase. Overall, a very good basic pouch to haul your camera around in.
on August 15, 2013
This case for my new Canon SX500IS camera is wonderful ! Lots of room in it for the camera and any accessories, and the material is very sturdy and durable. I would highly recommend it for anyone considering a camera like the above, and for all the things you need for great photography.
on September 24, 2013
For what I paid, this is a good case, there are compartments to carry batteries and cables, and is made of synthetic material, which is important to me.I try and buy everything made of synthetic material. The animals like there skin were it is,on them.
on August 27, 2013
its a decent carry bag, a bit small depending on what you bring with you. I can manage to stash my t3i and two lenses, but not much more. quick delivery, about a week faster than expected.
on June 22, 2013
Excellent product and just the right price to make it acceptable. Delivery was right on also. The bag was just the right size for my needs. I will definitely pass on this information to my friends, so they too can use your store.
on January 2, 2014
I have a Canon Rebel T3 camera. This case is nice other than the camera fits a little snug. There was not a whole lot of room for the charger as well. It is kind of compact. I am still able to use it and ok with it.
on October 25, 2013
The fastener at the front - one of the plastic prongs is bent.
The bag isn't big enough to hold the camera plus anything else, like the charger or another lens.