countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care Furniture Kindle sports Tools

I have had no problem at all with these cards. They have been working great for my husband and myself. I have a front, and rear dash cam in my vehicle and they each have a card. My husband and I each keep a card in our sports camera, and my husband has a card in his dash cam. None have that cards have given us any troubles at all. I love that they come with card readers. We each keep a card reader in our vehicles.
on June 5, 2016
Did not last long until it would not save any data. I sent it back to the vendor, and got a refund without any issues. The vendor was really great, the product not so much. I ended up just getting a Sandisk.
on February 26, 2017
realy good SDCARD, fast enough for 4K recordings and works without hiccups with my LG V20..Probably Patriot is overlooked and underated company. You should look into more of this company's product as it performs better then your usual known brands.
on April 24, 2017
So affordable price to buy such a practical product, very value, I'm going to buy a friend gave me as a birthday present.
looks new though this set has been with me for a month now. high quality Not great, would not recommend to anyone. I placed another order this morning, I hope it could be as well as the former one. Great product with fast shipping!!!Very cool ,Product as advertised. High quality...Can't beat the price! Worth it to return next time No issues at all.
on July 21, 2017
I used this card on my phone and it is frequently disconnected. I thought I could save some money by buying a cheaper card from this brand. Now I wish I spent extra few bucks to buy a Samsung card instead.
on March 24, 2017
I have ad nothing but problems with this drive. At first I thought it was my phone, so I tried it in my tablet. Nope. Then I got a new phone and it wouldn't work in that either. Now I cannot even format the card in windows. If I could still return this I would. Should have spent the money on a better card.
on April 24, 2017
Very functional. Love how easy it is. Average quality. great item,does exacly what it needs to Standard purchases each person is different, but I want to say is that we must choose their own, I am glad my heart in the Amazon to buy such a good product. Reasonable price, packaged well, and fast shipping as well. Super portable work
on March 19, 2017
Piece of crap used for an hour came up with card error and hasn't worked since clear all data on it and still doesn't work
on June 8, 2016
corrupted a lot of the photos on my SGS7. promptly returned and went with a samsung EVO+ card. bit pricier but no corruption problems
on April 18, 2017
Best Deal I Ever Got On Class 10 32GB Micro SD
A Great Deal On Five & They Are All Working Fine Swapping Them Around In My Trail Cameras