countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

2015-16 SP Authentic Future Watch 241 Devin Shore RC Auto
on April 16, 2015
It was what I expected,and I really like it
on July 17, 2014
Good for the price but battery dies a little faster that what I expect.
on September 19, 2013
I take this camera on my travels. It is easy to use and takes very nice pictures. Everything on it I need.
I find it small and very light to carry.
on June 5, 2013
I bought this camera when it was on sale for $89.99 and for the price it is quite good. I won't waste time describing of the quality of my photos and videos because there are plenty of photos posted on review sites and videos posted on YouTube. So go see for yourself what you think of the quality.

Note: You cannot use the camera while it is plugged in the computer. This means you cannot run the camera on an external power source. You must use the battery and recharge when it becomes depleted.
on January 3, 2013
I wanted an easy to use digital camera for our vacation and got it with this little Canon Camera. I was also impressed by the battery life.
on June 12, 2012
I was really surprised when I received this camera; I was expecting a low grade camera that you would only want to use as a last resort. I was mistaken. This camera has been absolutely great.
It takes gorgeous pictures and has so many preloaded effects that makes this camera really fun to play with. Yes some people might agree that it's a basic camera with basic features, but I disagree because it really does have a lot of features, especially considering the price which was below $100. The battery life is great, usually lasting two days of picture shooting and I have absolutely no regrets buying this camera. Great product for an amazing price.
I've read the mixed reviews and thought I'd take a chance anyway (for the price) plus I happen to like Canon cameras - never had one I didn't like.
This one I like as well!
I wanted a small point-&-shoot camera, and the ancient one I had was another Canon with 4mp. This camera is smaller, lighter, more options and is 14.1mp! I like it a lot! It works very well for everything I've used it for (I've had it a couple of months at least now). I'm sure the naysayers would find fault with anything, but for me this is one great little camera!
on May 7, 2012
This camera was bought for my parents as a Christmas gift and so far it's been great. It's easy for my parents to use and my mom who is not a techno whiz isn't overwhelmed by any of the features! She was thrilled with this gift and so far no problems with it so it was a great camera for the price!
on April 28, 2012
I received the item on time and as it was described. The camera is perfect fit for my mom with good quality pictures