countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

In a time when stores like best buy and future shop sell "diamond, anti-virus" HDMI cables for 3000 dollars (http://www.amazon.com/Diamond-Digital-Audio-Ethernet-Connection/dp/B003CT2A6I/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top)
It's nice at least that amazon also gives the option to buy a reasonably priced HDMI cable. No one should ever spend more than $5 on an HDMI cable (There is no difference in quality at all between expensive and cheap, it is a digital signal).
A good buy for a decent price.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 13, 2015
Using this cable resulted a burnt electronic smell. And my HDMI device output is really hot. I had to get a different cable "dynex" from my other TV to test and all worked and no overheat issue. Used this cable again and the overheat and burnt electronic smell went back. I may have gotten a shorted cable.
on May 16, 2015
Sincèrement, j'étais plutôt septique lors de l'achat des ces câbles HDMI. Toutefois, j'ai été agréablement surpris par leurs contacts plaqués or et par l'impressionnante grosseur et qualité du câble. Ne vous empêchez pas d'acheter ces câbles à cause de leurs bas prix, ils sont d'excellente qualité. Je les recommande. En conclusion, terminé pour moi l'achat de câbles à des prix qui dépassent l'entendement (parfois plus de 40.00$ pour essentiellement la même qualité) chez les fournisseurs d'appareils électroniques concurrents !!!
on June 2, 2014
Wasent expecting much from this cable other than to connect my xbox to my projector and it goest the Job done no stress on the cable been lasting for quite some time it's a pretty high gauge of protective coating but oh well it's cheap and gets the job done
on September 5, 2012
I was a little bit skeptical at first when I saw you could buy HDMI cables for <$5 as opposed to our friendly box stores here in Canada that charge anywhere from $30-100++ per HDMI cable, I mean are you serious!? It is just a cable! The quality of your equipment and audio/video signal is what makes most of the difference. These 6' Premium HDMI cables have tight fitting connections and the cord itself looks nice and seems very durable--really all you can ask for... So pocket your money folks and buy $5 HDMI cables, you won't be disappointed, and you will wonder why anyone would ever pay for one of those expensive box store cables. If you like to spend lots of money on something just because it makes you feel like you are getting a better product, do that on a nice AVR or TV, not on a cable that will make no difference in the end. Thanks. I plan on buying more of the cables in 10-ft as 6-ft ended up being slightly short for my application.
on June 12, 2013
The cable I received was not the same as the one pictured. It is still a 6 ft HDMI cable and works perfectly well. Looks like better quality than the one pictured. I ordered another one after, with another different picture of the cable, as a different price, and got the same cable again.
All in all, still good cables and fast shipping
on August 14, 2013
Had this for quite some time now and it works flawlessly. At a fraction of the cost of what you'd pay at a local store for a similar product, you can't go wrong! I seriously laugh at people that pay 10 times as much at a big box store for Monster cables. There is no noticeable quality difference between this and those brand name products.
on July 17, 2013
I needed a 6 ft hdmi cable for my new blu-ray player, and also for connecting my laptop to my HD TV. It was tough finding one in the retail stores that wasn't asking extortionate prices--like %50. Does one need to spend a lot of money for a cable to just transfer digital data? I don't think so. With analog cables, yes, price would make a difference in the quality of the signals transferred. But a hdmi cable either transfers digital daa or it doesn't, regardless of price.

This item was cheap by comparison with what is available in stores I visited. And it does the job superbly. The blu-ray to HD TV connection resulted in excellent video display. Likewise, when the cable was used to connect my laptop to my HD TV.

The product exceeded my expectations. I wish I had bought two. So maybe I will order another one.
on December 11, 2013
This cable is a good quality one and it is suited to get the job done right. You can find HMDI cables are retail stores for much higher prices but this one does the job all the same and it costs ALOT less money!
on September 10, 2013
The plastic part around the plug was actually squarish. Definitely nothing like the picture posted on here. The biggest problem I had with this was that it "shocked" me every time I would touch the track pad on my laptop. I suppose it is a fault in the design, wherein, it is not grounded properly. It wasn't very pleasant to to get a shock bigger than a static shock every time I tried to use my track pad. Other than that, it did a pretty good job (for the price). I am going to buy different HDMI cable because it can't be good getting a shock every time I use this.