Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on January 23, 2018
used speakers to upgrade speakers in my motorcycle helmets
on September 23, 2017
For the price, these are a nice pair of headphones. And yes, you have to be a little careful with them. They do break easily. I had them for a couple of years before the one piece broke at the adjuster. We crazy glued it together and I used it for months before it broke again in the same place. We crazy glued it again and I'm still using them in my studio. This pair is the second pair I've bought and goes with me to work each day. I'm just a little more careful taking them out of my tote. Sound quality is fine. Best part is they suppress the surrounding noise.
on March 10, 2017
Great bass. Cool, lightweight.

I love them!!!!
on February 8, 2017
They were awesome until they broke after having them for only a year. Sound stopped coming through the left side.
on December 8, 2016
Best headset ever, I broke mine and I ordered the same because for the price, It is really amazing to have the same sound as an expensive one. Sounds like a dj headset! Really great, 6 stars for me.
on October 1, 2016
Had these a while ago but they broke so I just bought them again, love these headphones, very good quality and affordable!
on July 30, 2016
For the price great sound and they are still working after daily use of 4 years. The longest life of any headphone I have ever had.
on June 5, 2016
Great quality for cheap price. Deep bass
on May 23, 2016
This is an on ear headphone with very little padding, so it hurts to wear after a short time. The bass end is exaggerated and top end is gone.
on May 5, 2016