Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite sports Tools

Customer reviews

Final Fantasy XIII-2

on April 21, 2017
A hit or miss with the fan base. I'm bias towards the series and will give it a like regardless.

I'll say, this game was alright, good visuals and soundtrack as usual. But story wasn't solid, since it deals with time-travel. And we all know time-travel stories get a bit icky and hard to follow.

FYI - You don't get to play as Lightning for the most part. Only during the opening, so if you were expecting to play as Valkyrie Lightning, I hate to break it to you, you only get to use her at the start of the game.
on June 14, 2014
Bought this game after playing through Final Fantasy XIII. I found it to be much better than the previous game. The story is a little convoluted, but at least the game is more open to exploration. Whether you like it or not will hinge on your opinion of the other Final Fantasy games. If this is your first RPG, be aware that this game is middle of the road; not great, but definitely not the worst.
on January 23, 2014
I haven't even played the first part of this game yet I enjoy it since it has flashbacks in the beginning it's easy to follow also The animation is flawless the graphics are very HD on a flat screen tv I like the story it's good so far it progresses quickly but I'm not much of a fan of one button pushing games I like more intense fighting games instead but the voice acting everything else including my favourite is the music so yes it's worth every penny cannot find one thing except the gameplay that I can find that's wrong with this sequel I just hope that lightning returns is just as good
One person found this helpful
on March 14, 2014
Great visuals, good pacing and a lot to do outside the main story line. Usually I try and blast through the main story line of games like this never to play them again. With this game I wanted to go back and uncover all the secret stuff. Most importantly I had a ton of fun playing this through from start to finish. A great value for around $20!
One person found this helpful
on July 26, 2013
Great continuation of the gaming series. A must have. Came well packed and fast shipping. Has great graphics and gameplay. Thank you :3
on January 26, 2013
I was hoping for more of a Final Fantasy game, but it's still an enjoyable game. The battle system resembles FFXIII a great deal, with the addition of the monster teammate. The time-travel elements of the story are a little confusing, and the story in general could be a little better, but still a good game.
on November 15, 2016
Thank you! Awesome game~
on December 22, 2014
The image is the collector edition but I received the regular edition. Also the box was open and the disc was scratch but work well.
on March 21, 2013
if you love the final fantasy series then well this is another game for you its different then the other a bit but what can i say its a final fantasy and its awsome
on January 7, 2013
I bought this for a friend, and he absolutely loved it. He was unsure about the game, but once I gave it to him, he was hooked.

See 1 answered question