countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on April 21, 2017
A hit or miss with the fan base. I'm bias towards the series and will give it a like regardless.

I'll say, this game was alright, good visuals and soundtrack as usual. But story wasn't solid, since it deals with time-travel. And we all know time-travel stories get a bit icky and hard to follow.

FYI - You don't get to play as Lightning for the most part. Only during the opening, so if you were expecting to play as Valkyrie Lightning, I hate to break it to you, you only get to use her at the start of the game.
on November 15, 2016
Thank you! Awesome game~
on September 19, 2016
I bought this at the same time as XIII. Huge mistake. I should have stopped at VII years ago.
on December 22, 2014
The image is the collector edition but I received the regular edition. Also the box was open and the disc was scratch but work well.
on July 4, 2014
Awesome!
on June 14, 2014
Bought this game after playing through Final Fantasy XIII. I found it to be much better than the previous game. The story is a little convoluted, but at least the game is more open to exploration. Whether you like it or not will hinge on your opinion of the other Final Fantasy games. If this is your first RPG, be aware that this game is middle of the road; not great, but definitely not the worst.
on April 2, 2014
Very solid item, and with the prices I see on Amazon, it's a bang or the buck without sacrificing the quality!! A+

Would recommend!!
on March 31, 2014
Well of course I'm gonna like this because I love final fantasy in general. So the sipping was on time, the game seems new and all! Thanks a lot! :)
on March 22, 2014
people who play this kind game know how amazing this game is.
best image quality in all the games.
story is touching me!
LOVE THIS GAME
on March 14, 2014
Great visuals, good pacing and a lot to do outside the main story line. Usually I try and blast through the main story line of games like this never to play them again. With this game I wanted to go back and uncover all the secret stuff. Most importantly I had a ton of fun playing this through from start to finish. A great value for around $20!

See 1 answered question