countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Pets Tools

on January 27, 2012
A bit of challenge to start it but has many features for the price. I am still discovering it as I still find more convenient to use the laptop
on January 6, 2012
My first tablet, i'am very happy with it, and can't wait for the Le Pan 11 to come out, for the price you can't beat it for a 170.00....Cheers
on January 29, 2013
Not the fastest tablet around but it works good.
So far we haven't had any problems with it.
It came within a few days of ordering.
on November 27, 2013
My dad has had this item for a while now and it's still going. It was a great price. I would definitely buy this item again for a gift.
on January 8, 2012
I got the product based on the good reviews when it was on sale and I'm glad I did. After one month of use everything works as it should.
on March 2, 2012
J'ai acheté ce le pan à ma femme pour noël,et jusqu'à maintamant il est parfait, rapport qualité prix exemplaire, je vous le recommande.
on March 13, 2012
I've tried a lot of the inexpensive tablets and this is by far the best one , feels solid , acts solid , students find it easy to use.
on September 23, 2012
Bought this for my Daughter and have had nothing but problems. It freezes ALL the time, sometimes for hours. I can't seem to find any answers as to how this problem can be resolved. The last time it froze all of her apps vanished, she doesn't even bother using it anymore because it never works properly and she just gets frustrated. Total waste of money!!!!
on December 30, 2011
great service and amazing tablet! Have had it for 3 weeks now and have not encountered one single problem with it. thank you!
on December 16, 2014
I've had two of these - both stopped working within a few months. Even the replacements from Matsunishi failed. Stay away.