countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools home Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on July 20, 2016
A friend recently suggested I watch Sherlock and now that I have, I don't know what took me so long! I quess I thought it would be another paint by numbers crime procedural type show. I couldn't have been more wrong. Sherlock is an excellent and addictive show. It only takes one episode to become SHER LOCKED.
on July 16, 2016
What a thrill of a season! There was plenty of drama, comedy, mystery, and fun to go around and there was never a dull moment. We reach a bit of an anticlimactic conclusion to the cliffhanger from last season, but the story doesn't stop there and we're given more backstory about the characters, introduced to a few more, and little by little things start to fall into place for the overarching plot in such a way that the end of the season couldn't be anything but a dramatic conclusion that kept fans speculating all the way into the third season.

The product itself contains all the episodes, has subtitles, and the cover and spine match season one. It works great and is good for display! I don't regret this purchase one bit, although I wish I waited for the price to go down before purchasing it (it's a great deal now at the time of this review). This season did not let the previous one down and is a great continuation to a great series. I highly recommend this product and this show.
on July 3, 2016
MY WIFE LOVED IT 111
on June 27, 2016
good series, great service
on May 14, 2016
Bought this just for The Hounds Of The Baskerville :)
on February 17, 2016
Great to have this series actually written, developed and acted in by actual "fan boys" of the Canon. Season Two hits it out of the park by expanding more on the relationship between Holmes and Watson as well as giving us the Gatiss and Moffat take on 3 icons of the world of Sherlock Holmes - Irene Adler, the "Hound" and Professor James Moriarty.
on February 12, 2016
Great
on February 10, 2016
One of the best shows
on January 17, 2016
Already posted more on my Season Three review, but suffice to say the show is great and the DVDs are awesome.
on January 16, 2016