countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(5 star). See all 65 reviews
on April 24, 2017
Amazing deal. I started using a safety razor about a year ago because I heard that the savings on blades was great and they were right. These blades are very sharp and cut nicely. I get 4/5 shaves out of each blade and I only shave twice a week because I have a full beard and only need to do my neck. I will get a lot of life out of this 100 pack and expect to continue buying this deal whenever I run out again.
on April 21, 2017
Story: Disposable razors were bad for the environment and cost a lot in the long run and buying an electric razor was a bit expensive at the time for me, so this was the alternative (middle ground).

[Do explain why you liked or disliked this product:]

These blades were awesome, I did the calculations and it costed me about 20 cents or less per shave (if you use them once and throw them out, if you use them more than once then it will cost less). They give a close enough shave with the Safe-T razor but not close enough to cut yourself.

[Do compare to similar products and share how long you've used this product:]

I made this purchase years ago, I think I was using a pack of these for 2 or more years. I eventually got myself an electric razor. They work just as well as the disposables.

[Do identify specific attributes (e.g. comfort & fit of a shirt or the battery life of a camera) and whether they met your expectations:]

They usually wear down after a single use and you'll have to change razors, but sometimes you could really push it and use one of them for a couple of days/shaves. This is under the impression you don't have a huge beard already going and are just cleaning off any rough patches of facial hair.
on June 21, 2017
Shaves hair. Nuff said.
on April 3, 2017
Nice bladed. Can't beat the price.
on July 21, 2017
very good
Better than the "LORD Super Chrome" or the "Treet Classic" blades, these are smooth & sharp.

Yes I'd buy 'em again, though as I continue working my way through the multi-pack I got, may discover the KAI or Feather, or whatever to be even better...

but of those I've tested, this is the one to recommend.

Cheers!
on January 15, 2014
I bought 2 packages of Shark Double Edge Razor Blades. I bought them for gifts for my sons.They said they have used them in the past and they told me they are comfortable and they get a close shave with them.They are pleased with the product.
on July 28, 2015
These are a good everyday blade. I get four easy shaves out of them. If I want to stretch the value and shave with it past that, I'll just be cautious and go a little slower, and I can get up to ten shaves out of it.

It's just common sense, as the blade dulls of course it requires more effort, and more effort typically results in more pressure if you're not careful, and more pressure can result in a knick or two. Not a big deal either way, but worth mentioning.

I say this because Shark is targeting the value conscious buyer with these. These puppies pricepoint allows you to recoup the cost of the razor within about a year.

Do not buy these if you want the absolutely sharpest blades that last the absolutely longest amount of time.

Buy these if you want a good standard razor blade at a great price. Buy a hundred and be good for years and years. It's what I did and I am.
on November 29, 2012
Other big name companies have stopped making blades that fit in my razor. When they did make them, the cost was $15 for 10 blades. So, this is still a far better deal even if they don't last as long (as indicated by other reviews).

I would recommend them.
on June 9, 2013
Vraiment bon j'ai acheté avec un Parker 99R butterfly open double edge safety razor et je crois avoir assé de lames pour des années!! Vraiment bon marché a long terme!