Echo Dot bfdw boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle Tools

on March 15, 2016
The game? It's great. No problems there. EA's Origin service? Total pain in the neck. You can't even install the game off the disc unless you research it first and follow the instructions very carefully. It will even force you to delete your saves and store them on Origin's cloud service. Thankfully, I got the PC version for just the multiplayer, but this must have been a major pain for PC gamers back when this was first released.
on November 6, 2017
Works great on wii u. Had no troubles and loading times were fine. Only issue is no DLC available on this version
on June 20, 2017
Excellent
on January 24, 2016
Great game quick shipment many thanks a++++
on February 25, 2017
Best Sci-Fi game ever. Yes, the ending kinda sucks but not all heroes have an heroic end, life isn't like that.
on September 18, 2012
I was looking forward to Mass Effect 3. I still remember how excited I was for the first one. In short, Mass Effect is one of those stories that doesn't change who you are, it just strikes a harrowing chord inside of you.

I suppose I first have to mention that yes, unfortunately, the game does require a constant Internet connection, and that yes, you will inevitably have to play multiplayer to get the "best" ending. These are what seem to have become today's common schemes to keep you playing as long as possible and get as much cash out of you as possible. I despise this, and it is the reason for the missing star.

Now, for someone with no experience with Mass Effect, you will surely have fun with the game, since all of its facets are relatively well-made and quite fun. However, at the end, you will probably rate it 3 stars and just move on. For these people, I would suggest reading or doing something you truly enjoy instead of buying this, or at least wait till it's 20 bucks and then buy it for a few fun sittings.

Finally, if through some chance, there are still some of you out there who are on the fence about buying it, having played the rest of the games in the series, but hesitating because of the not-stellar reviews, go ahead and buy it. If you still have your old save games from ME 1 and 2, you will have an amazing time. The invasion of Earth, the efforts of Shepard, the return of many old companions, all of this and more will immerse and delight you. It will truly be a roller-coaster of emotions, often with more low's than high's. But it will make you feel implicated, motivated to guide Shepard on his mission and finish the saga which started with a simple little mission on Eden Prime that went wrong. At the end, you probably won't feel good, but maybe that's not the whole point. Maybe what is important is that you will have lived through so many emotions, just from a video game.
on July 17, 2014
A great finale to the ME game experience. The outcomes that play out, as with ME 1 & 2 are driven in a significant measure by one's selection for the actions and responses of the key characters. The graphics qaulity improved beyond what one sees in ME2, which it should have done. It's probably a somewhat dated product in terms of its graphics qualities, at this date, but I personally got a big kick out of the combination of the action, and my having a big influence on the storyling outcomes.
Two star demerits because its really objectionable to have to sign online with Origin, to play ME3; I hate it. Don't care if that is becoming a norm requirement, it still sucks. Going on to that site should be my personal option. It seems like a scheme to get me to buy product at their site, and for them to track players for some reason, like grabbing info for future marketing and possibly selling it to third parties. The game itself is great, I really dislike the compulsary Origin phoopheraa.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 27, 2014
I never played ME 1 or 2 until after I got ME3. It is a bit hard to play the earlier games when their graphics do not match what is seen with ME3 but it is easy to get immersed in this world and want to explore more of it. I have been playing it on an Alienware computer and everything is so smooth and rich. It is not the newest game on the block but it is one that has held my interest for a long time. I bought, this based on input from one of my sons, almost 2 years ago and it is still fun to play. For hardcore gamers, I am sure it is quite passé but for the casual player, you will not get bored and the pricing is quite good on it. I am glad I got it.
on March 18, 2014
What more do you want? Lasers in space, super powers, the ability to command two squad mates who've got your back through thick and thin, an engrossing storyline and beautiful visuals. What are you waiting for??

Did I mention online co-op featuring endless hordes of alien cybernetics, humans piloting mechs and mutated biological abominations? Oh there's also hundreds of unlock-able items and weapons using credits you gain per match. Most underrated Wii U game of 2012.
on March 19, 2012
I was so excited when this game came out. I thought it was going to be a wonderful wrap-up to an incredible trilogy. And it seemed to be that way, until the last 10 minutes of the game. The story line keeps you so invested and emotionally charged, then the end hits you with a sack of bricks. Everything that Bioware promised us is gone, there is no logical conclusion to all the decisions you were able to make throughout the game. Even though the gameplay is good, the last ten minutes of the game takes away the replay value of the series. Who wants to play a trilogy that goes nowhere, leaves you with no answers.