countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

on May 22, 2017
Arrived earlier than expected. Have been using killer buns and thighs for a week now and it is Awesome!! Work up a sweat every time. I do have other dvds by JM and so far i am not disappointed in any of them. Love them all and cant wait to buy more!
on June 3, 2017
I love this workout DVD- Jillian is awesome!

There are 3 workouts with increasing levels of difficulty. I just recently bought the DVD and started with level 1, and as I get stronger over the next few weeks I will move onto levels 2 and 3. So far with level 1 I can say that the workout is easy to follow, has good modification tips to make each exercise easier or more difficult, and boy does she make your buns and thighs burn (even on level 1!!). I love how Jillian focuses on buns and thighs, yet she does exercises that also strengthen your core and upper body. And the workout is only 30 minutes! (The perfect amount of time to push yourself hard and get a good sweat on, and then be done). All you need for level 1 is a couple of hand weights (about 3-7 lbs each).

Bring on the toned legs and tight butt! I can't wait to see how this DVD changes and strengthens my lower body. I already feel stronger and look forward to levels 2 and 3.
on May 10, 2017
I was looking for a workout that I could do at home and still feel like a went to the gym and this was more than it. I sweat, I feel stronger and feel the results everytime...and I'm only on level 2. Love this video!!
on December 1, 2013
I am sore every time I use it and I love it! It's definitely killer. It's good for all levels too.
on March 27, 2017
Good work out. Jilly is nuts! But, results take work. I look forward to doing this more regularly.
on August 9, 2013
Love this DVD! Challenging yet doable - perfect for an at home workout. Already can see results - leaves me with a good kind of sore the next day.
on July 11, 2017
This woman kicks my butt and I love it!
on May 3, 2017
great
on January 5, 2012
Another fab video by Jillian! First time was tough to get through, still is. You feel your buns and thighs burn throughout the whole video. I can't believe that is actually works. I am a fit girl with my trouble area being my butt and thighs. After three weeks I see results. Ladies I have a bum!!
on September 18, 2011
I've recently lost 25 lbs (doing Jillian Michaels' other DVDs...started with 30 Day Shred & from there I bought 5 other of her DVDs on amazon.ca) and I've been wanting to tone up my body (my bum especially!). After losing the weight, I didn't know what else to try to tone up. Until Killer Buns & Thighs came along! Although this DVD is a killer (I won't lie, but you do want results right? Right???) this workout is amazing and I love it! The workouts (3 levels) last approximately 30 minutes (I worked up a sweat after only 8 minutes into the DVD level 1) and does work your buns and thighs, but Jillian also combines different moves to workout the rest of your body so that's a bonus!
Overall, this DVD is worth it! It's entertaining (but then again, Jillian always is) so it distracts you while you're sweating you bum off...it's only 30 minutes...and you get the results you want (you do need to stay consistent with your workouts though; that is KEY!). Definitely money well spent and I do recommend this DVD.