Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

Customer reviews

Ben-Hur (50th Anniversary Ultimate Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on June 15, 2014
This is the second time I order a collector's item. The price is good, but the product was damaged although the packing box was fine. Not even a dent. Just like last time. The case which hold the item is broken. The disc and the content are fine inside.
on June 23, 2014
I LOVE my BEN-HUR {50TH Anniversary Collector's Edition Gift-Box}...I'm a Collector-Of-Things...And...ONE of the THINGS I collect...Is MOVIES...I only wish They had THE-TEN-COMMANDMENTS...In the same Gift-Box...At the same Price...Also Spastics...And OTHER movies like them...

JUST-A-SIMPLE-MAN

CANADA
City-To-The
88 OLYMPICS
on March 19, 2012
An excellent film. I think the "making of" documentaries have given me a greater appreciation for all the work involved in making an epic. I only wish they made films like this today. - JL
One person found this helpful
on January 15, 2015
Great set, lots of nice extras.
Picture quality is the best that I have seen for this flim.
on December 16, 2016
Arrived quickly. Love the movie! Bernadette
on July 6, 2014
Great collectors addition. Very pleased with the restored image on Blu-ray! Fantastic to watch this again with such a crisp image on a big screen.
on July 10, 2013
This is a classic and you get so much for a great price. I would highly recommend it to anyone that loves this movie.
One person found this helpful
on April 21, 2014
Really enjoyed the blu-ray copy of this movie. Well worth the the price. Very nice boxed set. I would pay money to see this at the show.
on June 28, 2014
I am dumbfounded by this collection. It's absolutely incredible. This in my humble opinion, is the greatest movie ever made and this collection is absolutely beautiful. Well worth the price.
on October 8, 2014