countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on March 24, 2017
Awesome product! Was shipped very quickly, before the date it was expected. First use can totally see a difference. Just make sure you wash your hands after applying, can stain a bit in you are more pale. Overall, love the smell and the results after only trying it a few times.
on May 26, 2017
Awesome stuff. Make sure you rub in thoroughly, and don't get wet right away. I always wash my hands after use. This stuff smells so good and gives you great colour! Noticeable after one use. Will be buying again. Results will vary but this is after two uses and I'm normally fair to medium tone
review image
on June 10, 2017
I actually really like this tanning lotion and it works great! I do find though that unlike other lotions, you do have to be more careful to distribute it evenly or you will end up with unattractive lines after tanning. It's one of those lotions that changes the color of your skin and while it appears to "wash off after bathing", it is really only removing the "orange" and leaving you with a very natural looking tan.
on April 12, 2017
This tanning lotion is good! I tried a few different products and I found that this one works well for me...I'm getting dark i can see the difference it makes when i use this lotion. One thing I found annoying is that the after smell is very strong. I have to take a shower after I tan because my skin smells kind of burnt. I don't know if it's just me or the bed that I'm using but yah I don't like the smell after I tan. Hope that helps!
on August 21, 2016
This product is very good but be careful putting it on - it does streak and in time washes off. I have dark skin but little tan right now so the problem was noticeable. My daughter has dark skin and has a very dark Florida tan and she hasn't noticed these problems. I would suggest using this after you have a considerable tan.
on May 7, 2016
this is a great product. I use in the tanning bed. you will need a base tan as there is a bit of colour too it. goes on well and has virtually no odor which i love!
on June 20, 2017
It's good to know that this product is two fold. It has a skin bronzer built it to give you that brownish look right away and an accelerator(but mild though) for the actually tanning of the skin. A good product for the price. wish it took a little more advantage of the accelerator properties. I've bought this twice and it works well and consistently.
on May 4, 2016
Great tanning lotion. Makes me dark after the tanning bed. I try not to shower right after tanning and i become noticeably much darker a couple hours afterwards due to the self tanners in the lotion. And it goes on smoothly without leaving any streaks afterwards. :-) the last lotion i used was the orange bottle variety of kardashian glow lotion and this one is on par with that one in terms of results. I recommend and would repeat.
on February 5, 2017
i really like this cream. the smell is awesome and i could see a difference after 1 use of the product (7 minutes in the tanning booth) compared to when i go without the cream

awesome purchase
on May 7, 2015
I would have given this lotion a 5 because it does get you dark quick but.... It's true the bronzer in it is kind of like a self tanner you really have to rub it in evenly. If you are not an experienced tanner you may want to go with something different but it does work great as long as you apply evenly. As for the scent I'm not a fan it kind of does have that baked tanner smell I've used lotions that smell a lot better. I purchased a new lotion since receiving this one. Everyone is different though for the price really you can't go wrong