Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on September 4, 2015
I loved this series, until the last season. They went totally off the track and the Intersect became something anyone could have and the ending was just terrible - all that time waiting for a happily ever after - but no.

Watched it once, will never do so again.
on March 3, 2015
I live Chuck. The characters are all quite good, and Chuck himself is so darn lovable! I know many people who hated this ending (though I feel like people are often not phrased with finale episodes), but I thought it was pretty good
on June 21, 2016
Best show ever! Sadly it is the last season. However it is the best but don't watch it before the other ones! I bought all 5 of them at the same time and I watched them all a couple days!
They were well packed and they were all undamaged
on May 7, 2013
In the final season, the team faces its greatest threat yet. The creators chose to up the dramatic/action elements but lost some of its comedy elements as a result. The final mix leaves much to be desired.

Chuck is at its best when it emphasizes intelligent comedy. This season has less comedy and the comedy elements just isn't as whip smart as the previous seasons.
on October 29, 2013
Well you don't watch Chuch for the very best writing, or the best plotlines... But there's something about the show - charm, humour, and most importantly i'd say heart. The people make the show (everyone) - it feels like they loved their job, and the people they worked with, and their fans... and that infected every scene with something extra special.

Thanks guys for a great 5 years.
on December 11, 2013
Chuck is for me one of the best show ever. It is great to have it in blu-ray.
Pour les français : Faite attention, cette version contient les sous-titres français, mais pas l'audio.
on April 22, 2013
This was one series that could have had a lot longer life. I'm truly sorry that it came to an end. I wish there were more shows like Chuck with great characters.
on May 9, 2017
Great show! The DVD showed up at my house just 2 days later. I was very pleased with the product
on January 29, 2013
My daughter loved this series and owns all of the seasons. She watches them over and over again. She was dissappointed that it ended so soon
on June 2, 2014
Awesome quality and affordable price. Love it!
Would recommend this DVD set to anyone who enjoys action, comedy, and a bit of cheesy acting :-