countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on December 4, 2014
The iRobot works very well. Fantastic for under beds and furniture. This new housekeeper even has been given a name "Nola". Only limitation has been deep pile rugs. Have found it is best to put it in a room and close the door till its done.
on January 16, 2016
This is my third Roomba. The first was a used one which we quickly replaced with a new one. My main issue with them is the noise they make. Why?? Also I have had mine 3 weeks, a Christmas gift and it still seems lose at times.
Otherwise I love it.
on June 2, 2016
Very misleading. Almost completely unable to operate on dark hardwood floors or any carpeted area that is black. This information is buried at the bottom of the product manual. Contact customer support yielded no solutions and online fixes are temporary at best.
on January 4, 2016
Love this little robot. Does a great job. Very easy to operate and clean.
on January 20, 2016
I have 2 cats and everyday the Roomba picks up lots of cat hair which is why we bought it. The down falls however are: it wont work on our one black door mat, but it does on our exact same mat that is grey. I've watched it go over a piece of hair, paper, and general dirt numerous times and not pick it up . We originally bought a 500 series for $200, but returned it because we thought the programming feature would be nice. In hind site I would have stuck with the $200 one, it did just as good of a job, and with my wife working shift work we were forever reprograming the Roomba. It is very loud and annoying if it is running while your trying to watch tv or sleep. We now just hit clean every time we leave the house. The Roomba is great for keeping pet hair, dust and light dirt to a minimum, just do yourself a favour and buy a cheaper model.
Excellent
Love it
on May 14, 2015
Does everything that it says
on December 6, 2014
Great product! - useful as all get out!
on October 23, 2015