countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

on November 7, 2011
Un des meilleurs albums anglophones de l'année. À découvrir pièce par pièce.Qu'on veuille ou non l'influence du paternel transparaît sur plusieurs des titres et toujours c'est pour le mieux
on April 26, 2012
Wow, I already love his father, Leonard. I even recognize a certain tone of voice. Simply charming. The words to his songs sweep you away.
on January 14, 2013
This last CD of Adam Cohen is a pleasure to listen and it is his best as I am concerned.
on February 17, 2015
Nice song form the beginning to the end.
on August 23, 2014
good album, good service and price
on December 27, 2012
This is a beautiful album. Adam Cohen has his father's poetry but a more lyrical singing voice. For the modest price, do yourself a favour and pick this one up.
on November 30, 2014
super
on November 13, 2011
I purchased this album based on Adam's genetic connection. I think Adam has a terrific voice. I like the title song, Like a Man, however the album as a whole lacked complexity in it's tunes. I did not find the lyrics particularly inspirational. I have played the album once and haven't been tempted to listen again. I certainly have not written off this artist, however there is a distance to go.